"a bad egg"
someone who behaves in a bad or dishonest way
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Are you going to vote for that man?
Friend 2: Absolutely not. He looks like a bad egg.
Friend 1: I agree. He doesn't look trustworthy at all.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Where are you going in such a hurry?
Friend 2: I need to get to the police station. My daughter was caught stealing gasoline.
Friend 1: I didn't think your daughter was a bad egg.
Friend 2: She really is quite a good person. She can be quite kind and respectable. I think she started associating with some bad people.
Friend 1: I'm sure it will all work out.
There is no gerund form for a bad egg.
1) ... is not that the boy himself is a bit of a bad egg, or that he does some terrible things, ...
2) David Winnick, asked the obvious question: if Abu Qatada is such a bad egg, why not press charges and secure a sentence in court?
3) And if he still is a bad egg, it won't take long before they see through any devious behaviour.
4) ... he is ill-advised by those around him, or maybe he is just a bad egg.
5) A person who can not be trusted is a bad egg.
6) I don't want my son to be friends with Bobby Smith. Bobby's a bad egg.
7) Yes I know there is always a bad egg here and there but I'm so proud of my buddies in the pack.
8) ... with educated young honest men with potential at the moment. When ever a bad egg is discovered he/she is got rid off.
9) There could still be a bad egg among them and there is corruption everywhere even at the London MET ...
10) ... could end up thinking that it would be more fun to be a bad egg rather than a Team Player because it attracts the attention of your fellow workers.
11) ... there is always the odds of a bad egg when considering there are millions of capitalists ...
12) ... which just goes to show that if you are a bad egg even English education won't turn you into a good egg ...
13) ... responsible for something bad that has happened. President Mugabe is clearly a bad egg.
14) Meanwhile Pierce is getting himself into deeper trouble thanks to Emmet who is proving himself to be a bad egg once again.
15) People write a lot of nonsense about myself and Gary, saying I am a bad egg and a bad trainer etc, ...
16) ... they did everything they can on their end, but they happened to stumble on a bad egg who was unable to help them with their issues.
17) If you meet a bad egg, blocking is easy — just burn down the house and run screaming to the nearest monastery.
18) "He's been a bad egg since he got here,” Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad, a pro-agribusiness Republican, said in a 2011 interview. “He's cheated the ...
19) Benedict Arnold was a bad egg.
20) Is Justin Bieber a bad egg? He's accused of pelting a neighbor's home with eggs and causing thousands of dollars' worth of damage.