"(to be) a heel"
a person who treats other people badly and unfairly;
a despicable person
Related words and phrases:
Two female friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How's it going with Victor?
Friend 2: You know, I was starting to really like Victor. I had thought that he was "the one".
Friend 1: But?
Friend 2: We were at a party last night and he kissed another woman right in front of me.
Friend 1: What a heel!
Friend 2: Yes and a good thing I found out sooner rather than later that he is a despicable person.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Did you close the deal with those new clients?
Colleague 2: I thought I was just about to but then George stole the deal away from me.
Colleague 1: George is a heel and there is nothing we can do about it.
Colleague 2: Yes, the boss only cares that we got the new client, not how we got the new client.
Being a heel, he took the old lady's taxi.
1) ... reaction from the crowd. Bret had been doing the gimmick where he was a heel in the United States but a baby face in his home country of Canada.
2) Whether he was a heel or a good guy, I always respected the work that he did.
3) Edge was a heel whose character was basically downright evil.
4) Rodney King was a heel. He did bad things, made bad choices, and likely came to an ...
5) Though he was a heel, his amusing verbal skills led many fans to cheer The Rock.
6) You can do better. You must. He is a heel. Let him go.
7) ... self-publishing technology, and I think any established traditional print author who objects is a heel.
8) ... your side would return you to fans' good books. You'd be a heel in a way you never could atone for.
9) He's a heel through and through, and he thrives on being a clear-cut bad guy.
10) ... and how they were cheering him despite him being a heel ...
11) Yes Charlotte is a heel, and she could have cheated to win on her own. Ric could have done something dirty that didn't affect the outcome of ...
12) Former Prez thinks Trump is a heel.
13) One is a bore and the other is a heel.
14) So there is the basic storytelling architecture: There is a face, and there is a heel, a good guy and a bad guy.
15) Jon Stewart is a heel. It's official. As much as we liked him on The Daily Show, we have to hate him now.
16) Fighter Hayabusa is a heel. No question. First, his look. He's from Japan, but an angry looking Mobster with a nose that looks like Rocky ...
17) It's an era when a guy is a heel because he can anger a world and grab mainstream attention by ending the undefeated streak of one of the ...
18) Charlotte is a heel now, full stop. She worked mean, ...
19) Cena was a heel and heels lie.
20) If Roman was a heel then they can use all this booing to feed him as a heel,