"a month of Sundays"
a very long time or never
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: The boss wants us to find correlations between the first and second quarter accounting outputs.
Colleague 2: There are over ten thousand line items. Finding correlations is going to take a month of Sundays.
Colleague 1: Well, what can we do. It is what the boss wants. Perhaps we can finish in six months or so.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: My ex-boyfriend wants to date me again.
Friend 2: And will you date him again?
Friend 1: Not in a month of Sundays. He broke my heart last time and I will never forget that. I will never date him again.
There is no gerund form for a month of Sundays.
1) ... divulge their sources because we're never going to do that in a month of Sundays and he knows that.
2) And finding unanimity may take a month of Sundays.
3) It would take a month of Sundays to enumerate the veritable plethora of faith-based and church-based agencies and enterprises around the world.
4) ... wouldn't jump around on his own in a month of Sundays. He's stop at something and have a look.
5) ... to supply the entire area with water, but it had been a month of Sundays since he opened his gates to them.
6) The season is over. It felt like a month of Sundays for a while, with all that time off.
7) ... the fact that those promises that he indeed made will never in a month of Sundays come to any fruition.
8) Who would have ever thought we would in a month of Sundays get invited to do a Bond theme?
9) ... it's something that you wouldn't consider doing in a month of Sundays.
10) ... a single day can be crammed with more mostly unsavoury happenings than a month of Sundays.
11) It would take a tax accountant a month of Sundays to track the intricate related-party transactions of ...
12) ... but I said I wasn't going to wear tight nylon in a month of Sundays and he gave me a funny look.
13) Sitting down wasn't too bad, but it took a month of Sundays to get back up again. Josie's arthritic knee and ...
14) ... our garbage removal. However, I believe it would be a month of Sundays before anyone could convince the city to pick up every bit of litter on my ...
15) ... enough tea to keep a small to medium sized family watered for a month of Sundays. So I was certainly happy.
16) ... long before she passed on her recipe and method. It took a month of Sundays, literally, before we got them as good as hers but I remember, ...
17) ... is the vast range of unlockables that will take a month of Sundays to fully obtain.
18) Jay wouldn't come with me in a month of Sundays.
19) ... the Fund however takes a month of Sundays to approve such payments, ie if indeed the insuree/insurer's claims are honoured by ...
20) ... normally some obscure term or condition that can't be met in a month of Sundays.