"(to be) a peach"
a particularly attractive, likable, admirable or good person or thing
Related words and phrases:
A grandmother and granddaughter are talking ...
Grandmother: Thank you so much, dear. You are so kind and thoughtful to come over and clean my house for me.
Granddaughter: I'm so happy to help you, Grandma. You are always so good to me. And here is a little present that I brought for you.
Grandmother: You are such a peach. Thank you.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Well, have you finally saved enough money to buy the car of your dreams.
Friend 2: I have. I'm going to buy it this afternoon. It is the most beautiful car you have ever seen. It has sleek lines, an amazing paint job and it is super fast. Oh, and it's a convertible. It's a real classic.
Friend 1: Sounds like a peach of a car.
Being a peach of a man, he lent me his car for the weekend.
1) The neighbourhood was a peach, boasting two private parks, no through traffic, antique street lights, a ...
2) ... future modelling licensed pyjamas in Sears catalogues if she's lucky. She was a peach: Stella is quite possibly the most photogenic little child I have met.
3) I rented in London for 5 years and while my first landlord was a peach, the second was a disaster and highlighted all the ills of the system.
4) ... and a sixteen-year-old girl came to stay a week with us. She was a peach, and I was seized with a happiness not of this world.
5) The EcoBoost motor is a peach, and the interior fit and finish is very high-grade, with the notable exception ...
6) Kym is a peach of a role -- she sleeps with the best man, fights with the maid ...
7) Its performance is sublime and its diesel engine, in particular, is a peach. True, the 5.0 litre V8 supercharged, impressive though it is, sometimes ...
8) This is not just me talking. My 71 year old mother is a peach.
9) ... it was stumble home and get ready as the day was going to be a peach with wind gone and the sun going to shine!
10) ... sweeter by the minute! The rega Brio has been a peach in all it's incarnations, the Brio R is pretty special though!
11) To New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, Coca-Cola is 'poison for kids' but Donald Trump is a peach of a guy.
12) Anthony, who is a peach in his own right, checks in to make sure I have everything I need.
13) The concept is painted in custom matte gunmetal 'Thunder' shade with orange and black detailing and it is a peach just to look at it.
14) This guy is a peach. George is the Rev. Norman Vincent Peale of our time. He is so positive, so inspirational, so human and so honest.
15) Don't get us wrong, the massive V-8 under the hood of this beast is a peach and sounds fantastic, but it's old school at best.
16) Google's free online office suite, Google Docs, is a peach, and you also can use elements of Microsoft Office online for free.
17) Hayden is a peach. She's a seasoned pro, from her success on NBC's Heroes …
18) She is a peach and a bright light in the world.
19) Jamison Crowder is a peach. He is quickly becoming a fan favorite, ...
20) The European travel industry is a peach, said Nelson, because everyone gets 20 to 30 vacation days a year. And Europeans are more prone ...