"(to be) alive with"
covered with, filled with, or active with people or things
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Are you excited about the upcoming merger?
Colleague 2: Absolutely. The new fusion of companies will be alive with possibilities.
Colleague 1: I agree. Conquering new markets, expanding product lines and streamlining operations are just the first three that come to mind.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your vacation? Was diving the Great Barrier Reef all that everyone says it is?
Friend 2: All that and more. The reef is absolutely alive with sea life. Never mind counting individuals, even counting the number of species would be impossible. There are creatures of every hue and color and all the colors dance and swirl as they all dart about.
Friend 1: Sounds amazing.
Being alive with ideas, the think-tank produced a prodigious amount of usable data regularly.
1) Sipadan is a vibrant place alive with so many animal species.
2) ... and sometimes as many as 20,000 parcels daily. Every other metropolitan station is similarly alive with traffic inward and outward.
3) Then they'll examine me but the ward is suddenly alive with labouring ladies. Evening ladies! it all getting very exciting on here.
4) The street is always alive with chaos, which can be very entertaining. Never a dull moment.
5) ... beaches to dizzying city centres and grassy country sides, the nation is truly alive with possibility'.
6) ... the teeming inhabitants attract your attention even more than the spring, which is literally alive with trout. Never have you seen a nearer approach to perpetual motion than this.
7) Sunrise in the Mekong and the river is already alive with hundreds of boats off to do different things!
8) ... simply staggering variety of data, we've shown that the human genome is simply alive with switches, turning our genes on and off and controlling when and where proteins ...
9) ... and within a couple of hundred meters the forest is already alive with birdsong.
10) This is an area alive with citrus orchards, rose bushes and indigenous flora; creating unique and beautiful aromas.
11) The Wine estate is very much alive with its constant visitors and the numerous workers that help with the bountiful fruit and ...
12) Lineups greet patrons, but once inside, the museum is alive with large theatres showing concerts and myriad tiny booths where people can listen to a ...
13) ... and in the summer, each level of the quarter is alive with the color from bright flowers.
14) The land is alive with waterfowl, fish, marsh grass and bulrushes. Rabbits, geese, deer ...
15) ... while the historic Distillery District is alive with cafe's, art galleries and idiosyncratic shops.
16) London is alive with possibility, a rambling tale of the unexpected.
17) We want a garden that is alive with hot insect action. We want a garden that springs to life after rain.
18) ... ancient cross has been set up in the middle of a pond whose surface is alive with bubbling swirling water from underground springs. It is a place of special pilgrimage.
19) Today, the medical campus is alive with staff and students from all over the world and from virtually every background.
20) Welcome to our world. It is a place that is alive with emotion; from excitement and laughter to anticipation, thrill and surprise.