"(to be) all ears"
to be eager to listen to and very attentive to what someone is going to say
Related words and phrases:
Two roommates are talking ...
Roommate 1: Rent is due tomorrow and we only half half. I have no idea what we're going to do.
Roommate 2: I have a couple of good ideas.
Roommate 1: Please tell me. I'm all ears.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How can you possibly have gotten your tie caught in the fax machine?
Colleague 2: Well, now, that's an interesting story.
Colleague 1: Do tell. I'm all ears.
Being all ears, he listened to her story very carefully.
1) Yes, serfdom was over, but I am all ears to hear about the " natural society " in Russia, which got taken over ...
2) If anyone has ANY other options I am all ears PLEASE PLEASE help me!
3) If somebody knows something that'd work better, I'm all ears.
4) The old woman is all ears; and now, thanks to her, all the town will hear of it.
5) Maybe someone can dispute that, I'm all ears.
6) ... thoughts how to sell the importance of accounting in economic analysis, I'm all ears.
7) ... if you have other suggestions that aren't listed here, I'm all ears.
8) ... if you want to talk about adding more legal immigrants, I'm all ears, if it's done in a reasonable way ...
9) ... anyone has been in a similar situation or has any advice, I am all ears.
10) ... want to get into chemical imbalances and conditions that cause certain traits I'm all ears.
11) Colonel Scheisskopf was all ears. "What are bomb patterns?" "Bomb patterns"?
12) ... a working ethical framework? If you know of a way, I'm all ears.
13) Why don't you tell us? We're all ears.
14) ... your proposing a method where we can avoid shortening all together, I'm all ears.
15) What has helped you fend your migraines off? I am all ears, at this point if you told me to stand on my head and try ...
16) If you have anything else you think should be in there, I'm all ears.
17) The young soldiers who had never deployed were all ears listening to their leaders have a candid discussion about their concerns.
18) They were all ears and listening and taking it all in.
19) ... the size of Manhattan was about to destroy the earth in 50 days, all ears would be glued to their every word.
20) If you have any insight or theories, I'm all ears.