"around the clock"
happening or continuing all day and all night
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How are we ever going to fill this order in time?
Colleague 2: We will have to run the production plant around the clock.
Colleague 1: That means we will need to hire staff for the evening and night shift if we want to run twenty-four hours a day.
Colleague 2: We will also need a rotating maintenance plan to reduce the likelihood of stoppages if we want to run the plant continuously.
Two cousins are talking ...
Cousin 1: Have you talked to Grandpa lately?
Cousin 2: No. Why?
Cousin 1: I guess Grandma's health has deteriorated really badly. She is bedridden now.
Cousin 2: What is Grandpa going to do?
Cousin 1: He is going to hire a service that will provide around-the-clock nursing care.
Cousin 2: That will be expensive.
Cousin 1: Grandpa has a really good health insurance.
There is no gerund form for around the clock.
1) ... to the company's central security system, which will monitor the devices around the clock.
2) ... and our team that works around the clock to bring you the stories you deserve.
3) Doctors discovered Jack wasn't getting enough oxygen, and worked around the clock to diagnose him.
4) They can also work around the clock unattended to carry out tasks with no expensive downtime.
5) Airbus aircraft are now produced around the clock, 24 hours a day, at facilities in: ...
6) The entire operation runs around the clock. By night and day, the open pit resembles a massive amphitheatre ...
7) It is a worry and that is why we are working around the clock to bring down the rates.
8) It has scale. Huawei has factories working around the clock in Shenzhen and elsewhere churning out phones.
9) The governor said his team will work around the clock to correct the mistakes that cost the party the last general elections.
10) We are working around the clock to get handsets into the hands of our customers as quickly as is possible.
11) The BMEWS radar operates around the clock, day and night every day of the year.
12) NASA flight surgeons are on call around the clock for remote consultations with astronauts who are on International Space Station missions.
13) ... to be fed by means of a syringe and he has to receive around the clock care.
14) The complex covers 2.3 million square feet, and it runs around the clock. This is more than just an assembly plant.
15) Digital solutions create real-time enterprise for customers to engage with organisations around the clock, forcing them to provide services and information at a snap of a finger.
16) We're actively working around the clock to get this fixed as soon as possible.
17) ... but in reality they're taking about two tablets every four hours around the clock, seven days a week.
18) ... has staff on call around the clock, but crews aren't operating 24/7.
19) She urged residents to remain patient as the city worked around the clock to attend to the "large amount" of infrastructural damage.
20) ... the facility can destroy an average of 500 shells a day operating around the clock. It's expected to finish in mid-2020.