"(to be) as busy as a bee"
to be very busy and/or active
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Have you got month-end done? Are the journals reconciled? Have you sent copies to all the department managers? Have you closed the books and got the new month ready?
Colleague 2: Yes. Everything is ready to go.
Colleague 1: You've been as busy as a bee. Good job!
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How have you been?
Friend 2: I've been really busy. I'm heading up the recycling committee at the kids' school. Each of my three kids are taking music lessons and each is on a sports team so that's lots of running around. Of course I take care of the house and I drop in once a day to make sure my elderly parents are OK.
Friend 1: You're as busy as a bee.
Being as busy as a bee, I forgot to feed the dog.
1) I have been as busy as a bee these last few weeks crocheting up custom orders for some lovely customers, so have ...
2) ... was upon the stage nearly throughout the whole performance, and as busy as a bee.
3) If you are as busy as a bee, you are very busy indeed.
4) Being busy as a bee might make you look good at work, but it's important to take time ...
5) Busy as a bee. Among a flurry of other activities ...
6) I have been busy as a bee making the rounds locally and overseas.
7) You were busy as a bee with your Ipad and or professional occupations when this happened.
8) As the exam is just around the corner, I was very busy as a bee preparing for my exam.
9) Oh, for sure I'll be busy as a bee this December.
10) ... all were last minute invitations) and the whole night I was busy as a bee buzzing in and out. When the party was over, there was so much ...
11) It has been an overwhelming week for me, busy as a bee.
12) ... and with summer in full bloom I must say that I am busy as a bee.
13) She was as busy as a bee so she got nick named buzzy.
14) Some 60 years later, across the English Channel Sir Joshua Reynolds was as busy as a bee producing portraits of grandees.
15) He would be as busy as a bee. That's what you should expect from your president-elect.
16) All the students were as busy as a bee expressing their feelings, ideas and thoughts on the topic of the aforementioned pictures and movies.
17) Coleen Rooney has kept as busy as a bee throughout her 3rd pregnancy.
18) This versatile nonagenarian stays as busy as a bee. He is an avid collector of stamps, coins and cameras, draws vivid images and has ...
19) When it came to building a B-25 bomber during World War II, Rosie the Riveter was as busy as a bee.
20) The technology giant will most likely be as busy as a bee in maintaining its lofty stature in several niches.