"at all costs"
regardless of the difficulty, effort or expense involved;
by any means;
no matter what
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How's your fitness training been going?
Friend 2: Really well, thanks. I have been getting in better and better shape but I am still determined to be able to get to the top of that climbing rope.
Friend 1: At all costs?
Friend 2: It is a personal goal. I will do whatever it takes to climb that rope.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: We need to have this new campaign ready to go for one week today.
Colleague 2: There must be a couple of hundred hours of work to do.
Colleague 1: Then we will work sixteen hours a day and weekends. We can order food in. We can sleep here if we have to. This project must be ready at all costs.
There is no gerund form for at all costs.
1) ... nothing to help you, and everything to hurt you -- avoid them at all costs.
2) ... commanders to abandon any position voluntarily and ordered them to hold their ground at all costs.
3) We will stay the course of freedom at all costs. That is what our founders would have wanted.
4) ... taught that Lincoln was great because of his determination to preserve the Union at all costs.
5) In other words, avoid procrastination at all costs! With the school year nearly halfway over, there's a lot ...
6) The negativism that political action committees use to try to "win at all costs" seems to spread among the people, and that's not good.
7) Your friends were your brothers, and anything but total loyalty at all costs meant excommunication.
8) His goal is to continue to innovate at all costs and let natural selection take it's course.
9) ... have this feeling that just like a lioness who will protect her cubs at all costs, will save this nation.
10) ... of them are in survival mode, rationing food and water and trying at all costs to avoid contamination.
11) I avoid using the HP at all costs -- I cringe at the boot-up time and its slowness.
12) Wars should be avoided at all costs, not courted by our government officials for dubious reasons.
13) I wanted to make it work at all costs. I tried becoming her friend, complimenting her, caring about what she cared ...
14) Avoid the temptation of payday advance loans at all costs.
15) Thus, anything that potentially compromises patent rights should be avoided at all costs.
16) The nature of the situation is that of win win win at all costs who cares what the actual truth is.
17) ... but I'll guess that Scott wants to avoid taxes on capital at all costs, since such taxes discourage investing.
18) Google is determined to make Google Plus work at all costs, even in the face of naysayers.
19) The second is: prevent, at all costs, the possibility of a Second Holocaust.
20) I am going to try to avoid internships at all costs, and instead am freelancing to attempt to get the job I want.