"to blow your stack"
to become so angry that you lose control and make a radical display of your anger
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are chatting ...
Friend 1: I saw this guy in traffic this morning.
Friend 2: Oh yeah. What was he doing?
Friend 1: He was so impatient. He was driving erratically and far too fast when someone almost hit his car. I thought he was going to blow his stack.
Two coworkers are talking ...
Worker 1: You know, I just showed that preliminary report to the boss. I'd worked on it for a month. I thought I put my best work into it.
Worker 2: What happened? What did the boss say?
Worker 1: He freaked out! He blew his stack!
Worker 2: He didn't like it?
Worker 1: You could say that.
Blowing your stack may indicate that you have psychological issues to deal with.
1) I blow my stack when I become very angry.
2) You blow your stack when people do stupid things.
3) He blows his stack regularly.
4) She blows her stack when she misses the best shoe sales.
5) We blow our stacks when we lose games.
6) You (all) blow your stacks when you (all) lose control of your emotions.
7) They blow their stacks when they are very upset.
8) Don't blow your stack -- keep calm,.
9) There was no need to bottle it all up and blow your stack without warning.
10) You can control your response to the traffic. Are you going to blow your stack or are you going to enjoy the traffic?
11) You are not a dynamic person simply because you blow your stack.
12) It's given me a chance to get angry and blow my stack and ruin my weekend.
13) There are times I just want to blow my stack.
14) I'm hoping Nick S-B will one day be goaded into really blowing his stack and spilling everything!
15) I wish someone could find a Youtube of Cramer blowing his stack in late 2008.
16) This guy risks the election by blowing his stack for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
17) Of course, the normally cool airbender nearly blows his stack.
18) I'm guessing you are of the tingly legged Matthews variety liberal who blows his stack and stomps his feet when you don't get your way.
19) I probably would have blown my stack and screamed.
20) I would have completely blown my stack when that 80-yarder to Amendola was negated by the illegal formation.