"Bob's your uncle!"
and it's as simple as that!;
something that you say after you have explained how to do something, to emphasize that it will be simple and successful
Related words and phrases:
A father and son are talking ...
Son: Could you please show me how to tie a reef knot?
Father: Sure. No problem. Take each end of the rope then "right over left and under, left over right and under" and Bob's your uncle! You have a reef knot.
Son: Let me try. It is so simple and easy.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I am having a real challenge getting my graphics to all have the same format in my slideshow presentation.
Colleague 2: Let me show you a little trick. Simply click on the graphic you want to copy the format of and then up in the left there is a little icon called the "format painter". Click on the format painter icon and then on each graphic that you want to have the same format. Bob's your uncle! All graphics have the same format.
Colleague 1: Amazingly easy. Thanks.
There is no gerund form for Bob's your uncle.
1) ... thing you do is squeeze the lemon juice into your glass - Bob's your uncle, and you've got some lemon water.
2) ... you take off your shoe, pour a beer inside and Bob's your uncle... We all have different ways of celebrating. Some of us jump up ...
3) ... camera so that you are framed in the window that appears and bob's your uncle, the operating system sparks into life.
4) ... trick the client into accepting no server authentication and Bob's your Uncle.
5) ... a custom-made "seed sheet" - unroll, water, and Bob 's your uncle.
6) ... ever-generous National Government has stepped up with the $400 million needed and Bob 's your uncle.
7) ... sign in as a guest or secondary profile. Aaaaand Bob 's your uncle.
8) ... and get a fake ID document and then Bob 's your uncle!
9) ... a top breather, sealed around the hole with duct tape and Bob 's your uncle.
10) ... put them in the box, shut the box up, Bob 's your uncle, away they go, and probably as quickly as that.
11) ... impact statement and then the parochial media will pick it up and Bob 's your uncle. That's how you create a backlash. Easy.
12) You keep it all at multiples of 10 and Bob 's your uncle -- you've got a functioning currency system.
13) ... decide which one you wanted, get a man in and bob 's your uncle -- you had a makeover, ...
14) ... 360 and have both devices switched on at the same time - Bob 's your uncle. # The application will recognise your Xbox 360.
15) ... a cast of it, pops it on Winter's finger and Bob 's your uncle. How did he know how to do this?
16) ... think I'd read the article, I hit the back and Bob 's your uncle, an additional 3 articles had been added!
17) ... just the other day making the point that something was simple) Bob 's your uncle.
18) With metal, you dent it, hammer the ding out and Bob 's your uncle.
19) ... seats down flat (it's a 50/50 split-fold system) and Bob 's your uncle. It's a clear example of some very clever interior architecture.
20) Make Britain more like America and Bob 's your uncle!