"bring it on"
to begin a fight or competition;
to convey a feeling of readiness and superiority
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Are you ready to arm wrestle?
Friend 2: I've been practicing all week. I'm going to win easily.
Friend 1: You think so, do you? Well, bring it on.
Friend 2: OK, I accept your challenge. Let's wrestle.
A supervisor and an employee are talking ...
Supervisor: As you know, business has really been doing well lately. As a result we need you to take on more responsibilities.
Employee: Bring it on, boss. I'm ready.
Supervisor: I'm glad to hear that you feel confident.
Bringing it on at work when a promotion is available is a good idea.
1) If teams want to get physical with us -- or me -- bring it on. That sounds like tough talk today.
2) It's a perfect community partnership. More research books -- bring it on -- I'm ready to read at the library.
3) ... for 9/11 and if you happened to be sent to Iraq. Then it was bring it on. And they did.
4) All right, you bastards, bring it on.
5) He can't get any more confrontational than that? LMAO So There. Bring it on Vicky! Bring it on!
6) Whoa, didn't see this one coming. Could be good, bring it on!
7) I've been "prepping" for years. Bring it on! I'm ready for the collapse.
8) No, is it a consensus I've missed? But bring it on, I want to see evidence.
9) I immediately drew my horse whip as if to say "Bring it on punk", half expecting a Mortal Kombat style duel in the hard ...
10) We're not scared, dawg. Bring it on.
11) ... , we have our limits, and if you want to challenge our abilities, bring it on, you'll lose.
12) To the competition, Simon said, in effect, "Bring it on."
13) ... their friends that their rover will be faster and lighter. If so, bring it on. Space program competition is good for us all.
14) So you want free market? Yeah, this anarchist says bring it on, baby.
15) Gotta go with the rest on this one. Bring it on, you maggot-ridden filthy scum. Please.
16) The republican party is also compromised. Bloody revolution? Bring it on. none of you will get far in my neighborhood.
17) I am a piece of divinity, a brilliant shining bit of Source -- bring it on. There is nothing that can douse my light.
18) As a feminist, I say, 'Bring it on; let's legalize it.'
19) ... now to see your evidence of a so-called " class action lawsuit ", so bring it on! I'm very curious to see what you come up with.
20) Why Chinese spy, if you have evidence, bring it on!