"to change your mind"
to decide to do something different than had been decided previously;
to choose a different plan;
to change your opinion about something
Related words and phrases:
Elizabeth is shopping for a new pair of shoes. She has been browsing in her favorite shoe store for about an hour. Elizabeth can not decide between a pair of red shoes and a pair of black shoes. Finally, Elizabeth decides on the pair of black shoes that she really likes. Elizabeth takes the shoes to the cashier. As the cashier is ringing in Elizabeth's purchase, Elizabeth says ...
"Wait a minute! I've decided that I do not want those shoes. I've changed my mind. I will take the red shoes instead."
Stewart and Elizabeth are talking about their plans for the weekend. They have been talking all week about going away for the weekend. Stewart had told Elizabeth that he could not get away from work because there was a big audit happening ...
Elizabeth: Well, Stewart, are we going to go away for the weekend?
Stewart: Yes! I think we should.
Elizabeth: Great! What made you change your mind?
Stewart: I worked extra hard and can now afford to take the time off.
Changing her mind is a woman's prerogative.
1) I change my mind when I have a better idea.
2) You change your mind when you understand the situation better.
3) He changes his mind when he thinks about a problem differently.
4) She changes her mind when her old opinion is no longer valid.
5) We change our minds if we understand the reasoning of a new idea.
6) You (all) change your minds about traveling when there is a travel advisory.
7) They change their minds about going to the beach when it rains.
8) They might let you change your mind to keep you as a customer.
9) It's never too late to change your mind. If you don't like it, leave and find something you do.
10) Please feel welcome to let me know if you change your mind.
11) No one knows for certain why he changed his mind.
12) I understand if Governor Romney has changed his mind given the obvious success of the surge.
13) Let them say what they like, it will not change my mind! I do not believe a word they say.
14) I think I will do it but I may change my mind later.
15) No, I changed my mind. Only two stars, not three.
16) Oh wow, your sarcastic nonsensical rant has successfully changed my mind!
17) Reacting to his announcement, she does her best to change his mind and cling to her marriage.
18) Businessman Parnes was not going to change his mind and pushed his new act into the recording studios.
19) What were we going to do, force them not to change their mind? It's their call.
20) People don't like to change their mind about something until forced to do so by something untoward.