"to chill out"
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What are you doing tonight?
Friend 2: Not sure. Why?
Friend 1: Let's go out and have some fun.
Friend 2: I don't know. I'm feeling a little tired. I think I'll just stay home and chill out in front of the TV.
A husband and wife are driving in their car ...
Wife: Can't you drive a little faster?
Husband: Why? What's the problem?
Wife: I'm worried that we're going to be late for the appointment.
Husband: Chill out sweetheart! Traffic is good. We'll arrive in time.
Wife: OK. I'll relax.
Chilling out on a regular basis can improve the quality of your life.
1) Sundays are church day and then we do lunch and come home to chill out.
2) My computer screen was heating up from his furor. Chill out, Norman.
3) Craig doesn't have any earth-shattering moments of revelation; he just learns to chill out a little, and live with himself.
4) We don't do that here. " We're here to chill out and have a good time. Don't ruin it.
5) Then we catch the tram to Guilhane to chill out in the park there.
6) If you honestly believe there is nothing there -- you would chill out and let the investigations prove you right.
7) Now here comes the hard part for some of you. Chill out and go with the flow.
8) My other favorite creative rut remedy is to head into the mountains and chill out at some beautiful look out point by myself and take nature in.
9) I think we need to chill out on some of these things and let it go or slide sometimes.
10) Chill out with your date or friends and enjoy the scenery.
11) You reminded me that I need to chill out and be patient.
12) Allow the rabbit at least an hour in the hutch between training sessions to chill out and think over what happened.
13) I've also learned to give them time to chill out before talking.
14) We start with Aries hanging out on the roof, where he goes to chill out in his downtime.
15) Are we really running behind? If not, I make myself chill out. It's not easy.
16) The guy's who is having problems with his step brother needs to chill out.
17) I usually eat something and chill out for an hour to distract myself
18) I can just chill out, think, get fresh air.
19) At your age you should know better. Lighten up. Chill out.
20) I had to chill out and take a walk.