"to climb on the bandwagon"
to become involved with or support an activity or cause that has recently become popular (usually for some personal gain or advantage)
Related words and phrases:
Some years ago, there was a form of exercise that was becoming popular. It was called Pilates. All my friends decided to try out this new form of exercise. I thought that I would try it, too. I thought it would be an easy way to stay in shape so ...
I climbed on the bandwagon and gave it a try.
Elizabeth likes to dress well. She is always following the latest fashion trends. Lately, Elizabeth has noticed that crocheted clothing is becoming the latest popular fashion.
Elizabeth will climb on the bandwagon tomorrow and buy a crocheted dress.
Climbing on the bandwagon can mean that you will support a worthy cause.
1) I climb on the bandwagon when I start a new popular activity.
2) You climb on the bandwagon when all your friends begin eating at a new popular restaurant.
3) He climbs on the bandwagon when he joins a new popular cause.
4) She climbs on the bandwagon when a new fashion trend becomes popular.
5) The school administration climbs on the good nutrition bandwagon when it implements a new healthy eating policy in schools.
6) We climb on the bandwagon when we begin to cheer for a different sports team that is becoming popular.
7) You (all) climb on the bandwagon by donating to the latest popular charity.
8) They climb on the bandwagon when they start watching a new program that has a high rating.
9) If you wish to survive in this country, you have to climb on the bandwagon.
10) They climb on the bandwagon of the next great hope.
11) Climb on the bandwagon of anyone's success.
12) Now our politicians are all climbing on the bandwagon, and there is not one of their ideas that will save the consumer.
13) More adventurous domestic book publishers and game companies are already climbing on the bandwagon.
14) A horde of pseudo-elite parasites has climbed on the bandwagon, feeding their egos and getting paid for saying "Yes, boss".
15) A pressure group with significant economic clout, have climbed on the bandwagon, giving it the thumbs-up.
16) Is she climbing on the diet bandwagon right now?
17) Have we been climbing on various bandwagons since starting university?
18) Was the political party climbing on the bandwagon by adopting the popular view?
19) Were they climbing on the bandwagon when the political party offered free membership?
20) Are you going to be climbing on the bandwagon all next week by volunteering for a charity that has become popular?