"to crack someone up"
to make someone laugh
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Have you ever seen Gail do her imitation of the boss?
Colleague 2: No. Is it funny?
Colleague 1: It's hilarious. It will crack you up every time.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Are you coming out with us to the comedy club?
Friend 2: Why? Who's performing?
Friend 1: It's this guy who does a really good Charlie Chaplin imitation. He always cracks me up.
Friend 2: Sounds good. I could use a good laugh.
Cracking your classmate up during a lecture can get them into trouble.
1) ... more serious than any straight-up comedy, there are moments that will absolutely crack you up.
2) Laughing is the ultimate sign of happiness, and your girlfriend should regularly crack you up.
3) Anybody can make films that dazzle you with technical wizardry or crack you up with biting humor.
4) His comedy style always cracks me up.
5) Sorry I know it's childish but that always cracks me up.
6) It always, always cracks me up to see a fully grown adult have a complete tantrum over some little ...
7) ... thinking about how we used to sing Hilary Duff in your garage... cracked me up, good times.
8) ... and a dear friend too, with a great sense of humour -- he cracked me up all the time.
9) But I understood her train of thought. It just cracked me up. It was a really fun, refreshing character to play.
10) ... his deadpan delivery never ceases to crack me up.
11) I haven't entirely lost my sense of humour. Scotty T can still crack me up with a throwaway gem.
12) It never ceases to crack me up, and my throws to them are the funniest part of the series ...
13) I like to tell jokes too, so I guess I find something to crack me up most days.
14) I remember Simon more than anything because he was always cracking me up. He is so funny.
15) ... but Swara appears to be energetic enough to crack us up with her witty banter.
16) And her hilarious comments after screening local films never failed to crack us up!
17) What a funny guy! He would crack us up all the time.
18) I cracked him up. He was laughing so hard, he had to hang up because ...
19) Joseph snickered -- jokes at my expense always cracked him up.
20) When we were small, he cracked us up with corny jokes.