"(to be) crazy about"
to like or love someone or something very much;
to be extremely interested and engaged in something or someone
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your weekend?
Friend 2: Amazing. You'll never believe what happened.
Friend 1: Something with your boyfriend who I know you are absolutely in love with?
Friend 2: Good guess. Yes, he took me up in a hot-air balloon and proposed to me.
Friend 1: And did you accept?
Friend 2: Of course. I am absolutely crazy about him. He is just so wonderful.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I haven't seen my husband on a weekend for months now.
Friend 2: Why? What's going on? Is he having an affair?
Friend 1: No. Nothing like that. He has just become crazy about golfing. He goes golfing every chance he can get. He talks golf with his friends, watches golf on TV and reads golf magazines.
Friend 2: Maybe his infatuation with golf will pass.
Friend 1: I have my doubts.
Being crazy about fishing, he went every weekend in the summer.
1) ... because it's just that sweet. She is crazy about her. She calls her sis-sis.
2) ... to ask a question about every point the professor raises. Professors aren't real crazy about students who monopolize the discussion.
3) ... but I'm like crazy about police and watch every police show from cops to mall cops of America.
4) I am crazy about this very polarizing St. Louis pizza and had one ordered before we landed for ...
5) Your partner might love you very much and is crazy about you, but that doesn't mean he is willing to open up.
6) We think the Galaxy Note is simply too big. We're also not crazy about the included stylus.
7) ... but then I got older and kind of crazy about Kristy, so I segued on over to BSC for more of her.
8) Asking why some dog owners are so crazy about their dogs is a fair question.
9) Evidently, the Brits are crazy about Victoria Beckham and her thickly spray-tanned, orangey, (anorexic) Skeletor body.
10) I'm usually not too crazy about painting fall colors, but the small painting at the top was really fun.
11) Hey, I understand there's a risk, but I'm crazy about you, so I'm willing to take it.
12) ... not the best animated gif, but they said its good, though I'm not crazy about it. I think you can only have 1 link for the animation, ...
13) When I first shipped on a cruiser I was crazy about it. I still am. But, you know, I like them ...
14) Gar wanted to stand next to me cause he was crazy about pedal steel (obviously!) and wanted to see what I was doing ...
15) I have even bought CDs of bands I wasn't crazy about and only listened to it once or twice after I bought it, but ...
16) I'm crazy about writing, fashion, traveling, and cheesecake and love to travel and explore ...
17) I've known him for a year and I have been absolutely crazy about him since we first met.
18) He's not all that crazy about the results of our prior leadership, having devoted much of his big Cairo ...
19) I predict that people will go crazy about this, even though IMO there's no reason to.
20) I'll admit I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but upon repeated listenings I found myself unable to listen ...