"(to be) crazy for"
to like or love someone or something very much;
to be extremely interested and engaged in something or someone
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your weekend?
Friend 2: Amazing. You'll never believe what happened.
Friend 1: Something with your boyfriend who I know you are absolutely in love with?
Friend 2: Good guess. Yes, he took me up in a hot-air balloon and proposed to me.
Friend 1: And did you accept?
Friend 2: Of course. I am absolutely crazy for him. He is just so wonderful.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I haven't seen my husband on a weekend for months now.
Friend 2: Why? What's going on? Is he having an affair?
Friend 1: No. Nothing like that. He has just become crazy for golfing. He goes golfing every chance he can get. He talks golf with his friends, watches golf on TV and reads golf magazines.
Friend 2: Maybe his infatuation with golf will pass.
Friend 1: I have my doubts.
Being crazy for fishing, he went every weekend in the summer.
1) ... because it's just that sweet. She is crazy for her. She calls her sis-sis.
2) ... to ask a question about every point the professor raises. Professors aren't real crazy for students who monopolize the discussion.
3) ... but I'm like crazy for police and watch every police show from cops to mall cops of America.
4) I am crazy for this very polarizing St. Louis pizza and had one ordered before we landed for ...
5) Your partner might love you very much and is crazy for you, but that doesn't mean he is willing to open up.
6) We think the Galaxy Note is simply too big. We're also not crazy for the included stylus.
7) ... but then I got older and kind of crazy for Kristy, so I segued on over to BSC for more of her.
8) Asking why some dog owners are so crazy for their dogs is a fair question.
9) Evidently, the Brits are crazy for Victoria Beckham and her thickly spray-tanned, orangey, (anorexic) Skeletor body.
10) I'm usually not too crazy for painting fall colors, but the small painting at the top was really fun.
11) Hey, I understand there's a risk, but I'm crazy for you, so I'm willing to take it.
12) ... not the best animated gif, but they said its good, though I'm not crazy for it. I think you can only have 1 link for the animation, ...
13) When I first shipped on a cruiser I was crazy for it. I still am. But, you know, I like them ...
14) Gar wanted to stand next to me cause he was crazy for pedal steel (obviously!) and wanted to see what I was doing ...
15) I have even bought CDs of bands I wasn't crazy for and only listened to it once or twice after I bought it, but ...
16) I'm crazy for writing, fashion, traveling, and cheesecake and love to travel and explore ...
17) I've known him for a year and I have been absolutely crazy for him since we first met.
18) He's not all that crazy for the results of our prior leadership, having devoted much of his big Cairo ...
19) I predict that people will go crazy for this, even though IMO there's no reason to.
20) I'll admit I wasn't too crazy for it at first, but upon repeated listenings I found myself unable to listen ...