"to creep someone out"
to give someone an unpleasant feeling of fear, unease or disgust
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Why does Stewart leer at you like that? It must make you feel uncomfortable.
Colleague 2: The guy creeps me out. If I see him heading down to the parking lot after work, I wait until he is gone. I am afraid to be alone with him.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What did you think of the movie? It was pretty gruesome, right?
Friend 2: The part where the main character opened his closet door and it was full of severed human heads was really frightening.
Friend 1: Ya, that part creeped me out, too. I check my closet every night now.
Creeping me out, the shadowy figure stalked me on my way home.
1) ... started unbuckling his belt. "Why are you always so damn quiet? It creeps me out."
2) One particular example that still creeps me out was a guy who intentionally gave his baby spoiled milk so it would ...
3) ... his is a crime against humanity! Creeps me out to think they are storing DNA in databases reminds me of the movie ...
4) ... moral judgment on someone else's work of fiction, no matter how much it creeps me out.
5) I've said it in a previous post-that man creeps me out. There is something very disturbing about Romney and I can't really ...
6) ... at the morgue hotel will be offered in an online auction. Just to creep you out even more - the hotel is on the site of an old mental hospital.
7) They had actors who walked around the park that were supposed to creep you out, and look weird, but the only one that did ...
8) ... one moment in particular that will etch itself on your brain and continue to creep you out for years after you see it.
9) Sendai is famous for gyutan. Yes cow tongue. Sorry to creep you out. Esp if you are vegetarian or vegan.
10) ... and the person who sits down next to you HAS NO FACE. That would creep you out, right?
11) But it was the eyes more than anything that really creeped him out. They shone brightly with madness.
12) There was a beautiful boy opposite me on the Tube, I probably creeped him out by staring too unsubtly, ...
13) ... maybe it was the fact that he felt as if someone was watching him that creeped him out a bit.
14) And he had no teeth, which kind of creeped me out a little.
15) When I fought him, he creeped me out so much that I had nightmares for a month afterwards.
16) My dad used to threaten to butcher our rabbits and that creeped me out.
17) Following that was a colleague who just straight up creeped me out. My gut told me he was trying to possess and control me.
18) ... some of the scenes totally creeped me out.... no gore, no real violence just a pure chill-fest that stands ...
19) ... he was going to kill us. The dream ended there, but the thought creeped me out for years to come.
20) ... for some reason, I kept watching more videos, no matter how much it creeped me out, and awkward it made me feel.