monotonous, everyday routine
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: It's the same routine every day. Get up, eat breakfast, drive to work, work at the same boring job that hasn't changed in years, go home, eat supper, watch TV and go to bed. Day after day of mind-numbing tedium.
Colleague 2: Perhaps it's time to get out of your daily grind.
Colleague 1: I have no idea how to do that.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What are you doing this weekend?
Friend 2: My husband and I are going to take a break from the daily grind. My parents have offered to look after the kids and dog so we are going to have a weekend getaway in the country.
Friend 1: Sounds like a nice break from routine.
Friend 2: We need it.
There is no gerund form for daily grind.
1) Here, the workday doesn't feel like a daily grind, but another opportunity to get motivated, let your imagination take flight and produce ...
2) Sometimes, the pace of the daily grind can be so grueling that you can become a robot.
3) ... sorry I have that knowledge, even if the latter meant suffering through the daily grind of musical scales on the piano as a child.
4) The point of date night is to get away from the daily grind, and kids, and remember you're two loving, sexy, funny people ...
5) When we get all caught up in the daily grind it's easy to overlook some basics regarding our personal conduct.
6) I'm certain we can add one more task in the daily grind of the over-multi-tasked life we're pushing now.
7) On vacation, you have no daily grind, no interactions with the daily bureaucracy and routine that locals do and generally not ...
8) Sick of housework and feeling like no one else does any. The daily grind can sure wear down the libido as well as stress to meet deadlines and other ...
9) He purposely got away from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind with its incessant demands and distractions.
10) They aren't suffering the daily grind of a menial job or trying to feed their kids.
11) Breaking away from the daily grind can be achieved in ways closer to home than an emergency trip to the Bahamas.
12) The creativity that spawns innovation transcends the daily grind of the workplace and often shows up in unexpected areas.
13) I became entrenched in the work-heavy daily grind that so many others aspired to break free of.
14) If the daily grind has taken its toll, take a mini time-out from your life.
15) We forget while in the rut of the daily grind that what we really need to do is rise above that unproductive white noise ...
16) The world is a very difficult place to be. Single motherhood is a daily grind. And it can be overwhelming without the support of the other parent or support ...
17) For a long time, I felt like my routines had become a dreaded daily grind.
18) ... regardless of your program -- even if you love your major, the daily grind can still get you down.
19) Your business is your life. But what happens when it becomes the "daily grind" and starts to suck the life out of you or your staff?
20) Ultimately, for those really driven mad by the daily grind, there really is only one solution: change it.