"easy come, easy go"
conveys the attitude that something that is easily acquired causes no concern when it is gone
Related words and phrases:
Two millionaires are talking ...
Millionaire 1: I lost all my money again.
Millionaire 2: How many times has that happened?
Millionaire 1: Three, I think. I find it quite easy to make money so I am not really concerned when I lose it.
Millionaire 2: That's a good easy come, easy go attitude.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I heard that your girlfriend dumped you.
Friend 2: Ya, it's true. Not sure what I did wrong but she's gone.
Friend 1: I'm sure that you are not worried. The women swarm around you. You'll have no problem getting another girlfriend.
Friend 2: That's why I'm not concerned at all about my girlfriend dumping me. You know, easy come, easy go.
There is no gerund form for easy come, easy go.
1) I doubt many of us would shrug and say 'easy come, easy go.'
2) ... internet dating websites that, from a girls mark of view, it's basically easy come, easy go -- next.
3) But they inevitably import that "easy come, easy go" indifference to the death of their children, and then ...
4) for her generation to throw stuff out, for us it is much more 'easy come, easy go'.
5) In any case, few start-ups seeking seed funding have any. Users? Easy come, easy go. Traffic? Can be bought at rock bottom prices.
6) ... for their pets. And I know to some, cats are just cats, easy come, easy go.
7) ... an attitude of deliberate restraint. But don't mistake this exuberance for an easy come, easy go attitude.
8) their money lavishly because they possibly did not sweat too much to get it. Easy come, easy go.
9) I don't worship money so it's not a big deal for me. Easy come, easy go: I made lots of it and lost lots of it.
10) ... would've been sensible, but never mind. He will create another gondola. Easy come, easy go.
11) Superhero movies are blockbusters; easy come, easy go.
12) ... plan to keep Democrats in power forever. But in practice, it's "easy come, easy go" and the pyramid scheme falls apart.
13) Goofy indicates that they can have a spending spree by telling his wife,? Easy come, easy go!
14) Profits from purely financial assets are easy come, easy go in this fluid world.
15) ... wealthy people who don't plan as well as I do. They're more easy come, easy go, thinking there will always be more.
16) Online love is easy come, easy go.
17) Like, I've got terminal cancer. Oh well. Easy come, easy go. That doesn't work either.
18) ... to be true, he would not hang on to that money for long -- easy come, easy go.
19) ... by things that come easily like being tenderpreneurs and illegal miners, not knowing that easy come, easy go.
20) Oh well, easy come, easy go. But he wasn't the least bit alarmed.