"to eat like a bird"
to eat very little
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Karen always looks so good. She is always trim and thin and in good shape. What do you think her secret is?
Colleague 2: Have you ever seen her eating in the cafeteria? She eats very little.
Colleague 1: Ah. So her secret is that she eats like a bird.
Colleague 2: And probably exercises as well.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I used to worry a lot about Grant when he was a boy. He would hardly eat anything.
Friend 2: I suppose a mother wants her son to eat robustly.
Friend 1: I always asked the doctor why Grant ate like a bird but the doctor said that as long as Grant remained healthy that I shouldn't worry.
Eating like a bird is a fashion model's method of remaining thin.
1) This restaurant was definitely for those that eat like a bird, and as I'm decidedly non-avian, I was still relatively hungry afterwards.
2) But if you work like a horse and eat like a bird, something is bound to happen. The appetite suppressant cuts your cravings ...
3) I eat like a bird but the pounds just pile on!
4) I really messed up my metabolism in the process and have to eat like a bird.
5) ... tell me that I either shouldn't be eating it or eat like a bird for the next 2 meals.
6) For breakfast I have a half a grapefruit. People say I eat like a bird.
7) Elizabeth Kadetsky found herself running for hours every day, eating like a bird, and suffering from an excruciating but mysterious pain in her chest.
8) Try eating like a bird and you WILL lose weight!
9) Secondly, unless you are eating like a bird (not recommended), your weight loss process will be painfully slow without exercise ...
10) ... don't understand how she can have a high cholesterol when she eats like a bird.
11) Someone who eats like a bird eats very little.
12) That man eats like a bird, just little nibbles here and there.
13) Well I ate like a bird when I was pregnant and smoked a lot so as not to eat too much.
14) ... she bought a girdle. She ate like a bird. She did what she could do to assure that I would be as small ...
15) ... say they are " so full ", when they have clearly eaten like a bird?
16) For a woman who eats like a bird and never entertains, she has enough service to open a restaurant.
17) The guy eats like a bird. He has one tall kitchen bag of garbage a week.
18) As a woman who eats like a bird, my supermarket bill went up threefold when I became part of a couple.
19) Sometimes my daughter will eat so much and other times she eats like a bird.
20) Taylor has dropped 10 pounds. She'll put a few scoops in a smoothie in the morning, then she eats like a bird all day long!