"to feel like a million bucks"
to feel well and healthy, both physically and mentally
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How was your vacation?
Colleague 2: Fantastic. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing.
Colleague 1: So, you are feeling better? You were pretty tired and rundown before you went.
Colleague 2: I feel like a million bucks.
A mother and daughter are talking ...
Mother: You really need to get over your breakup with your boyfriend.
Daughter: I feel so sad and ugly and like nobody wants me.
Mother: Let me give you a makeover. You will feel like a million bucks when we are done.
Daughter: Thanks Mom.
Feeling like a million bucks after a good night's sleep, the man went for a five kilometer run in the park.
1) ... shows off your best features, wear clothes that make you feel like a million bucks.
2) ... all my insecurities feel away. I really did feel like a million bucks and I think it shows in the pictures.
3) White loved every second of his 23-minute adventure. "I feel like a million bucks," he exclaimed.
4) ... on the money straight away from ball one, and I feel like a million bucks. That spell this morning was as good as I've ever bowled.
5) McColm says the outfit she received made her feel like a million bucks.
6) And you just kind of feel like a million bucks -- strong, powerful, confident.
7) ... will have gulped an endless free supply of fresh air and feel like a million bucks. Set aside half a day's walk.
8) ... makes you achieve to your maximum. He could make you feel like a million bucks. But he knew how to bring you down a peg or two as well ...
9) Facials are meant to make you look and feel like a million bucks -- without actually costing a million dollars.
10) ... and I always feel like a million bucks whenever I wear it because the dress is so bright and cheerful.
11) ... from deep sleep (the kind that makes you feel like a million bucks) to REM sleep (the bit that's interesting if you're into lucid ...
12) ... a piece of clothing in your closet that always makes you feel like a million bucks. What is it about that piece that makes you feel good?
13) ... were greeted by the explosive roar of the crowd, I felt like a million bucks.
14) When I was awarded Woman of the Year, I felt like a million bucks.
15) ... could do anything so when I went out on patrol I felt like a million bucks.
16) ... ask about the first suit he made. "I felt like a million bucks in it when I put in on so I walked over to Velos Pizza to ...
17) The problem is, I never felt like a million bucks. I didn't even feel like a hundred thousand dollars.
18) ... "he said about the gold medals. I felt like a million bucks."
19) ... the company of Emma, her grown-up daughter, looking and feeling like a million bucks. Her weight was back up to a respectable 60 kilos, her dark hair ...
20) ... the sand and swam in the water. I came back feeling like a million bucks! I've been disease-free for about a year and a half.