"to freak someone out"
to cause another person to become excited or angry or agitated or surprised
Related words and phrases:
My students are all sleeping at their desks. When I wake them up, they growl at me and then speak to me in Spanish. I can not understand this strange behavior.
"My students are freaking me out!"
Johnny and Stan, two teenage boys are playing a violent video game one evening. Every time Stan kills an alien in the video game, he stands up and yells, "Gotcha, you ugly stupid enemy!", and makes rude gestures with his hands. After watching Stan do this repeatedly, Johnny says to Stan ...
"Dude, you are freaking me out!"
Freaking someone out can cause the other person to become upset with you.
1) I freak my neighbor out when I play loud music at 2 o'clock in the morning.
2) You freak me out when you tell me you are pregnant.
3) He freaks his parents out when he tells them he is going to quit school.
4) She freaks her friends out when she disappears for days on end.
5) The government freaks out the people when it declares martial law.
6) We freak the other team out when we grunt like pigs.
7) You (all) freak your teachers out when you sit silently for an entire class.
8) They freak the audience out when they throw bags of confetti at them.
9) I find most creepy-crawlies fascinating, but spiders completely freak me out.
10) The future really does freak me out.
11) Definitely not the Zombie one, that would just freak me out.
12) I don't want to freak you out, but Christmas is literally around the corner.
13) Does the thought of wearing a bikini on the beach this summer totally freak you out?
14) Does it freak you out that people you've never met are begging for your calendar dates.
15) Does the idea of approaching someone and starting a conversation freak you out?
16) Noble reckons than even as adults, clowns will still freak you out which is why Stitches makes the perfect horror character.
17) Never point your guns at kids. It'll freak them out.
18) Reassure your child everything is fine, as its more likely to freak them out and they'll fixate on it, if you are too.
19) Little black dots on music scores freak him out, but chord charts are his saving grace.
20) I was scared to tell him, thought it might freak him out, but it went really well.