"from time to time"
now and then;
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: How often does the big boss come for a visit.
Colleague 2: She likes to make surprise inspections so she comes from time to time.
Colleague 1: So, not very often?
Colleague 2: Maybe two or three times a year.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Do you like eating out?
Friend 2: Not really.
Friend 1: Do you ever go out for a meal?
Friend 2: From time to time.
Friend 1: When was the last time you ate out?
Friend 2: About six months ago.
There is no gerund form for from time to time.
1) As long as some papers get published from time to time, then the professor and project are both viewed as successful, regardless ...
2) Alas, those annoying bulletins still pop up from time to time. Is there some way to stop them?
3) ... to which new items could be added month by month. From time to time, items could be grouped, or shown to be subsets of others ...
4) I will report back from time to time regarding durability.
5) He comes by my office from time to time and we have tea, or we go to lunch, and he ...
6) But I'll run sales from time to time where I'll drop everything to 99 cents just to build readership.
7) Sure we all need good advice from time to time, but we shouldn't let it overpower the little voice inside.
8) Most New Yorkers find themselves in D.C. from time to time for business reasons, to visit friends, or as patriotic sightseers.
9) Of course, if I weren't stuck in traffic from time to time, I would miss sights like this by the side of the road.
10) And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance?
11) The Vice President also participates in Cabinet meetings, and from time to time, other individuals are invited to participate in discussions of particular subjects.
12) Looking back, she always had a knack for dropping little hints like that from time to time.
13) Submissions and Customer Service. From time to time we may use surveys, contests or sweepstakes requesting personal or demographic information ...
14) Other upgrade packages may be purchased from time to time at pricing and terms to be mutually agreed upon by Licensor and Enterprise ...
15) I keep coming back to this blog from time to time.
16) I'll be sure to pop up to let you know what's happening from time to time... at least when anything is happening, which isn't most days ...
17) The judges of the superior courts, shall from time to time, establish uniform rules for the government of the superior courts.
18) However, life isn't always normal, and from time to time we may find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances.
19) ... as I have an appreciation for what they do, and from time to time, find it very useful.
20) Another issue that comes up from time to time is patent rights, and this often generates very strong feelings.