"to get a bang out of"
to enjoy something very much;
to take pleasure in;
to be amused by
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Don't you just love to watch Joanne when a deadline approaches?
Colleague 2: It is kind of fun to watch her running around so flustered.
Colleague 1: Are we bad people because we get a bang out of other people's trouble?
Two parents are talking on a Saturday morning ...
Mother: What's the outing for today?
Father: I thought we might go to the zoo.
Mother: Great idea. Young Albert does get such a bang out of watching the monkeys play.
Getting a bang out of watching a good movie makes the price of the ticket worthwhile.
1) People get a bang out of tossing a few dollars into something that made their heart swell.
2) I merely get a bang out of putting on the closed captions and singing along with ...
3) I work primarily in ethics, but get a bang out of lots of different questions in philosophy
4) Yes, I do get a bang out of it when my son displays this talent and puts on a show in ...
5) Some of the Badger players seemed to get a bang out of their old-school coach showing his lighter side
6) He liked that. He also got a bang out of the bleeping noises the car made when he pressed buttons on its remote ...
7) ... or while I lived abroad for any other reason that I got a bang out of being able to communicate in another language.
8) He said Mr. Lomax thought it was a great car, and got a bang out of driving it.
9) Loved that. I got a bang out of reading their blogs.
10) Everyone knew she didn't like him but got a bang out of it because it was taboo.
11) My bro on the other hand whilst he obviously gets a bang out of being the centre of attention, ...
12) She gets a bang out of telling anyone who asks how she lost her two front teeth.
13) But while I wouldn't want to date someone who gets a bang out of attending far-right political rallies, it's certainly true that opposites can attract.
14) Tristan explains that he gets a bang out of getting to places, which are normally off-limits.
15) Wordfiddler gets a bang out of a well performed roll.
16) Only two groups of people seem to be getting a bang out of the rioting in England. Firstly the rioters themselves, ...
17) I'm actually getting a bang out of rejecting prospects before they can reject me.
18) It was like he was getting a bang out of knowing it would upset me.
19) ... but clearly getting a bang out of how much of a bang his children are getting out of him.
20) My son absolutely loves his so far. He is truly getting a bang out of motoring around the yard.