"to get in someone's hair"
to bother or annoy someone by being in constant close contact
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: With the company downsizing, I see they have crammed two of us into this tiny office.
Colleague 2: It is a little small. I hope we don't end up annoying one another too much.
Colleague 1: I think it is inevitable that we will get in each other's hair once in a while.
Colleague 2: Maybe we can take turns working in the conference room for a part of each day.
Colleague 1: Good idea.
A mother is talking to her children ...
Mother: The weather forecast says that it is going to rain all day. That means you will be stuck indoors.
Child: We promise to keep ourselves busy and not pester you.
Mother: I hope so. I am going to be very busy today and do not want you getting in my hair.
Child: We will go and play in our rooms.
Getting in his wife's hair, the unemployed man needed to find a new job.
1) ... my parents doubtlessly glad that my brother and I would rather wait around and field for the seniors than come home and get in their hair.
2) They are far enough away that they are not going to get in your hair.
3) I wasn't going to get in their hair, I was going to let them work and do their part of the challenge.
4) Don't get in my hair. Go away.
5) I get in my wife's hair on Sundays.
6) When the junk and clutter start piling up, it gets in my hair.
7) He gets in my hair when he is always around.
8) She gets in my hair when she is always around.
9) They get in our hair when they are always around.
10) We get in their hair when we never leave them alone.
11) Stop getting in my hair. Go for a walk.
12) Stop getting in her hair. Go for a walk.
13) Stop getting in his hair. Go for a walk.
14) Stop getting in their hair. Go for a walk.
15) Stop getting in our hair. Go for a walk.
16) I didn't think the house guests would get in my hair but after three days I needed some space.
17) I didn't think the house guests would get in her hair but after three days she needed some space.
18) I didn't think the house guests would get in his hair but after three days he needed some space.
19) I didn't think the house guests would get in our hair but after three days we needed some space.
20) I didn't think the house guests would get in their hair but after three days they needed some space.