"to give someone a ring"
to give someone a telephone call
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking on the telephone ...
Friend 1: I'm headed up to Seattle for the weekend.
Friend 2: That's great. Give me a ring when you get here. We'll go out for drinks and catch up.
Friend 1: Sounds good. I'll give you a call when I get in.
Two cousins are talking ...
Cousin 1: I'm going to visit Grandma June tomorrow. Will you come along?
Cousin 2: I'm kind of busy.
Cousin 1: It would be great if you visited. Grandma June really likes your visits.
Cousin 2: I really am too busy but I'll give her a ring.
Cousin 1: Remember to speak loudly. Grandma June is a little hard of hearing, especially on the telephone.
Giving an old friend a ring when you are in town is a good way to keep in touch.
1) Send me an email or give me a ring if you are interested!
2) Please give me a ring for more information.
3) These services start from just 25/month, so give me a ring on 01923 201855 to see how we can ...
4) ... alternatively give me a ring at the free One-2-One youth hotline on 0800-22-11-121.
5) ... are thinking of selling and want one of those few slots, give me a ring or send over an email and I'll save it for you.
6) ... send me an email or give me a ring, and I'll do my best to answer you.
7) If anyone wants to give me a ring -- I am more than happy to talk to you personally ...
8) You might want to try it out, so give me a ring if you want to take my bike for a spin somewhere over the holidays, ...
9) Give me a ring to let me know you are on your way before you leave the house.
10) ... and it worked so will give them a ring and see what they say.
11) Be careful of those friends who give you a ring the night before the exam to wail, ...
12) ... emailed me with a phone number of a contact so might give them a ring to see if I can clarify the warranty situation.
13) Thanks again for your help, will give you a ring when I have the car.
14) Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to give us a ring on 1800 374 247.
15) If you would like to make a booking, why not give us a ring on 01262 679695 or send us an e- mail to ...
16) ... the hostess offered to take our number and give us a ring when a table became available.
17) I'll give you a ring and we can make a time to meet up again.
18) I don't know what I'll find. But I'll give you a ring when I'm on my way out.
19) ... thinks they might be able to help out give us a ring back when you can and we will get in touch.
20) I gave her a ring to explain the situation, she said she would print tickets but her tone over the phone ...