to give permission and/or encouragement to do something
Related words and phrases:
Two roommates are talking ...
Roommate 1: Are you going to wear your blue blouse tonight?
Roommate 2: No.
Roommate 1: May I borrow it?
Roommate 2: Sure. Go ahead.
A couple are talking ...
Husband: I'm going to the post office. Do you want me to post this letter for you?
Wife: Yes, please, go ahead and mail it for me, thanks.
There is no gerund form for this particular form of go ahead.
1) Go ahead, continue to call men like myself misogynists.
2) Go ahead, knock Bowser off the track.
3) But go ahead and keep believing the hype that we currently "can not do better".
4) In other words, if you want to sell cloud services, go ahead, but call them something else.
5) Go ahead and shoot at me, if that's a problem.
6) Go ahead and ban me for saying that I'm gone anyways.
7) If you want to use OPTIONS to query for access control rights, go ahead.
8) I egg her on and say repeatedly, go ahead, do it, go ahead.
9) Go ahead and blame the play-calling if it helps you.
10) Go ahead and manufacture outrage over things such as Cabinet appointments.
11) Go ahead -- it won't hurt you.
12) Go ahead and exercise your own will.
13) But you go ahead and believe everything you see on TV.
14) Go ahead, impress him or her with your knowledge of politics and civic duty.
15) So go ahead and get yourself another pair.
16) Go ahead, expand Medicare.
17) Go ahead and leave and I won't try to stop you.
18) Go ahead and quit then.
19) I'm not stopping you from eating. Go ahead and eat.
20) Fine, if I'm so bad, go ahead and call child services.