"go fly a kite"
a rude expression used to tell someone to stop annoying you and go away;
a rude expression used as an absolute refusal
Related words and phrases:
Two roommates are talking ...
Roommate 1: This place is such a mess. Why don't you ever clean up?
Roommate 2: Go fly a kite. I do more than my fair share of the cleaning.
Roommate 1: Well, I disagree. We need to talk more.
Roommate 2: I said go away and leave me alone.
Two teens are talking at a dance ...
Male Teen: Hello, Sally. Would you like to dance with me?
Female Teen: I've told you twice already that I won't dance with you. Please go fly a kite.
Male Teen: Alright already. I'll stop bothering you.
There is no gerund form for go fly a kite.
1) ... news service going let us leave it alone. Murdoch et al go fly a kite and the Government should keep their fingers out.
2) ... they object? If they do, they can go fly a kite.
3) When Bert asked Mill to dance she told him to go fly a kite.
4) Please go fly a kite. I haven't time to discuss sale figures this morning.
5) ... actions and "progress" reports, GOSL should tell UNHRC to go fly a kite. No international agency should be allowed to interfere in Sri Lanka.
6) ... who stood his ground and asked the country's president to go fly a kite when he sacked him.
7) ... right and what is wrong. Let the US and the EU go fly a kite and say what they want... who cares.
8) ... casual statements, turn your backs on us and tell us to go fly a kite and not make an issue out of something that will be forgotten by the time ...
9) Proper conceptualising can go fly a kite. However, recently, I have noticed a certain pattern in these commercials ...
10) ... only because he did it on national television and pretty much said go fly a kite.
11) The rest of us, apparently, can go fly a kite. Don't be so quick to judge; it is entirely possible that ...
12) ... the US Government, and told the stockholders and debt holders to go fly a kite. That originally smelled like the takeover of an industry by a new Communist dictator ...
13) So as far as I'm concerned, you can go fly a kite.
14) The no for no sake folks can go fly a kite.
15) ... there is no good reason why we can't tell OPEC to go fly a kite in the very near future.
16) ... thousands of "low end" customers kindly said, "then go fly a kite jerko", he immediately went back on his statement and cancelled the charge.
17) ... maybe I should say communism. He and Al Gore can both go fly a kite. What ever happened to the land of the free?
18) ... while, but it's old and sickening now. He can go fly a kite.
19) that calls for discipline and stewardship. Those who think otherwise should go fly a kite.
20) ... if my guy doesn't want to pay lobola, he can go fly a kite.