"go for it"
to decide to do something
Related words and phrases:
Two coworkers are talking ...
Worker 1: Have you heard that your manager is going to retire next month?
Worker 2: And?
Worker 1: Are you going to apply for her job?
Worker 2: I don't know. I'm not sure I'm qualified.
Worker 1: Are you kidding? You know everything about the position. You've basically been doing the manager's job for her for years.
Worker 2: You think that I should apply for the job.
Worker 1: Absolutely. Go for it!
Two friends are chatting ...
Friend 1: Have you heard anything from the Peace Corp?
Friend 2: I received my acceptance letter yesterday.
Friend 1: Are you going to join?
Friend 2: I'm not sure. It is a big step in life.
Friend 1: What are you waiting for? You should go for it.
Friend 2: I'm going to sleep on it one more night.
Going for it can bring a sense of satisfaction.
1) I say if you think you can pull it off, go for it.
2) At the beginning I was afraid of learning Mandarin, now I'll just go for it!
3) If they'll agree to do your work directly -- go for it.
4) If that sort of thing nourishes you, go for it!
5) So, if Greek life is for you, go for it. Just wait until after your first semester.
6) If you want to believe something, go for it.
7) I don't know, you're already heading that direction, why not go for it?
8) But that's a big advantage. So lets go for it!
9) I just asked him, does he want to go for it or not. Is he in or is he out?
10) I seriously love everything about this book, so don't hesitate to go for it!
11) If that's the life you want to lead, go for it. If not, then time to start planning.
12) If there's an opportunity, willingness to learn, etc, go for it.
13) If you want to send good thoughts or prayers Obama's way, go for it.
14) If you must make art about your own life, go for it.
15) Do you have a question you've been waiting to ask? Go for it!
16) If you see it going cheap and you like shooters, go for it.
17) If a little more work will result in a markedly better outcome, go for it.
18) Honestly, if you are determined to finish your documentary, I say go for it, but you best set some rules for yourself.
19) I decided that it might be a bit annoying and didn't want to go for it.
20) However, if you think you'd enjoy hearing about their opinion, go for it!