"go jump in a lake"
a rude way of telling someone to go away and stop annoying you
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Could you please help me with this?
Colleague 2: Are you kidding me? After you told the boss that I was useless and unreliable. Go jump in a lake!
Colleague 1: Are you sure you won't help me?
Colleague 2: Go away and stop annoying me.
An ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend are talking ...
Ex-boyfriend: Are you sure you won't give me one more chance?
Ex-girlfriend: You cheated on me and them lied to my face. Please leave me alone.
Ex-boyfriend: Please? I said that I was sorry and that it would never happen again.
Ex-girlfriend: Oh, go jump in a lake. I never want to see you again.
There is no gerund form for go jump in a lake.
1) ... only cares about what color the PM's tie is? Either way, go jump in a lake. The future of Canada is more important than the ...
2) ... continues to live and even thrive, so that so-called "expert" can go jump in a lake.
3) ... why with bigger sponsorships the BPL couldn't just tell FIFA and UEFA to go jump in a lake, as we are doing this.
4) ... US nearly went into convulsions every time one of our leaders told them to go jump in a lake. And we're sure not going to give a damn about ...
5) ... a decision between me and my wife, and the rest of you can go jump in a lake.
6) Best to you, Chaz - and the rest of you can go jump in a lake.
7) calling Ireland a "strange country" makes me want to tell you to go jump in a lake.
8) ... with Berle, that Roosevelt, in effect, had told him to "go jump in a lake" upon the suggestion of a probe into the Chambers charges, ...
9) Lisco said the Cody clan's dysfunctional dynamic is what drew him to the series. “They would love to tell Smurf to go jump in a lake, but at the ...
10) No, I'm not coming back, and you and your stupid job opening can go jump in a lake.
11) ... years ago that a state-of-the-art, $16 million YMCA would be built in Gastonia, the average resident might have told them to go jump in a lake.
12) Germans are not told to 'go jump in a lake', they are told to 'go where the pepper grows'.
13) Waaah "Universal front, lets all hold hands and Kumbaya"---then you tell me to go jump in a lake. You continuously contradict yourself.
14) Guzman says the organization is a "hate group, as far as I'm concerned, and they can go jump in a lake."
15) Airplanes are a pinnacle of human achievement, multi-million dollar machines that tell millions of years of evolution to go jump in a lake.
16) Besides, you can tell 100 of these telemarketers to go jump in a lake and 100 new ones pop up in their place overnight. They're like weeds.
17) And how often do you get to tell people to go jump in a lake?
18) And all those that brush it off as silly women sports, can go jump in a lake.
19) But to encourage performers not to perform there, like the Stones who told him to go jump in a lake, is really going to an extreme.
20) Carson refused to say who called him, but did say that they can “go jump in a lake.”