power of thought
Related words and phrases:
Two accountants are talking ...
Accountant 1: I am having a really hard time figuring out where this discrepancy is coming from.
Accountant 2: Do you want me to lend you my gray matter and see what I can figure out?
Accountant 1: That would be great, thanks. I could use your intelligence with this.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I read this interesting article in a science magazine that said the gray matter of modern humans is shrinking.
Friend 2: You mean our brains are getting smaller?
Friend 1: That's what the magazine says.
There is no gerund form for gray matter.
1) Children with histories of institutional rearing had significantly smaller cortical gray matter volume than never-institutionalized children.
2) ... wondering who framed the term " fiscal cliff " and injected into the public's gray matter.
3) Some believe the erosion of our gray matter means that modern humans are indeed getting dumber.
4) This new research reveals that men think more with their gray matter, and women think more with white.
5) Although I think for most of those who liked Avengers, the gray matter they call their brain just can't cope with something intellectually more challenging.
6) ... such a comment is an indication that she has no reading comprehension and lacks the gray matter.
7) Bush don't even know he has gray matter in his head, most people call it a brain.
8) The graph below shows averaged changes in gray matter volume of certain brain regions.
9) Problem being, there are a lot of people with "precious little gray matter" who want to put the same destructive individual right back in the ...
10) But the gray matter, or thinking part of the brain, continues to thicken throughout childhood as ...
11) The finding got us thinking about brain shrinkage--it can literally be when gray matter inside your head thins out.
12) Without a defining brand position you are among the gray matter all of your competitors are fighting for.
13) Several major, well-funded studies have shown that people with chronic pain lose gray matter twice as fast as do people without chronic pain.
14) Anyone who thinks Obama ran a better campaign clearly doesn't have much gray matter.
15) Has the loudness of the music they play finally turn that gray matter between their eyes to jelly?
16) dishonest, closed administration in American history and anyone with an ounce of "gray matter" between their ears should realize that.
17) ... parents and political correctness gone mad might provoke outrage, but they hardly stimulate the gray matter.
18) If you have one, please rephrase it so that my slow gray matter can understand it.
19) You are assuming that these people have enough functioning gray matter to recognize a problem when they see it.
20) ... isn't that hard. It just takes a little practice and some time using that gray matter behind your eyes.