power of thought
Related words and phrases:
Two accountants are talking ...
Accountant 1: I am having a really hard time figuring out where this discrepancy is coming from.
Accountant 2: Do you want me to lend you my grey matter and see what I can figure out?
Accountant 1: That would be great, thanks. I could use your intelligence with this.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: I read this interesting article in a science magazine that said the grey matter of modern humans is shrinking.
Friend 2: You mean our brains are getting smaller?
Friend 1: That's what the magazine says.
There is no gerund form for grey matter.
1) Children with histories of institutional rearing had significantly smaller cortical grey matter volume than never-institutionalized children.
2) ... wondering who framed the term " fiscal cliff " and injected into the public's grey matter.
3) Some believe the erosion of our grey matter means that modern humans are indeed getting dumber.
4) This new research reveals that men think more with their grey matter, and women think more with white.
5) Although I think for most of those who liked Avengers, the grey matter they call their brain just can't cope with something intellectually more challenging.
6) ... such a comment is an indication that she has no reading comprehension and lacks the grey matter.
7) Bush don't even know he has grey matter in his head, most people call it a brain.
8) The graph below shows averaged changes in grey matter volume of certain brain regions.
9) Problem being, there are a lot of people with "precious little grey matter" who want to put the same destructive individual right back in the ...
10) But the grey matter, or thinking part of the brain, continues to thicken throughout childhood as ...
11) The finding got us thinking about brain shrinkage--it can literally be when grey matter inside your head thins out.
12) Without a defining brand position you are among the grey matter all of your competitors are fighting for.
13) Several major, well-funded studies have shown that people with chronic pain lose grey matter twice as fast as do people without chronic pain.
14) Anyone who thinks Obama ran a better campaign clearly doesn't have much grey matter.
15) Has the loudness of the music they play finally turn that grey matter between their eyes to jelly?
16) dishonest, closed administration in American history and anyone with an ounce of "grey matter" between their ears should realize that.
17) ... parents and political correctness gone mad might provoke outrage, but they hardly stimulate the grey matter.
18) If you have one, please rephrase it so that my slow grey matter can understand it.
19) You are assuming that these people have enough functioning grey matter to recognize a problem when they see it.
20) ... isn't that hard. It just takes a little practice and some time using that grey matter behind your eyes.