"hand over fist"
extremely quickly (most often in reference to money and merchandise being exchanged)
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: This new product is fantastic. It is super easy to produce and sales are incredibly high. We are seeing profits in the four hundred percent range.
Colleague 2: Yes, the company is making money hand over fist with the new product.
Colleague 1: Then we can look forward to big profit-sharing bonuses at the end of the year.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Larry must be doing well with his business.
Friend 2: Why do you say that?
Friend 1: He is spending money hand over fist. Last month alone, he bought a new car, a new home theater system and a state-of-the-art ten thousand dollar gaming laptop computer.
Friend 2: So either he is making a lot of money or he is going deep in debt.
There is no gerund form for hand over fist.
1) And this ignores the fact that he's already making money hand over fist in a small and outdated arena.
2) As long as they were making money hand over fist, no one worried that the party would come crashing down on all of us.
3) ... while Apple has been raking it in hand over fist with relatively expensive products.
4) ... in ensuring public access to services -- even if they're losing money hand over fist. Amtrak has been plagued by operational and financial problems almost since its inception.
5) Massively under-delivering, losing money hand over fist, serious design flaws that turn the cars into bricks, ...
6) ... to provide a successful service when government run schools fail students hand over fist.
7) ... about protecting oil and gas subsidies for oil companies that are making money hand over fist -- that's the reason we're not going to come to a deal.
8) ... hitting its new $400 million revenue target, Dendreon is still burning cash hand over fist -- $118 million in negative free cash flow over the past year.
9) If you ever stumble upon a business where you're pocketing money hand over fist, don't give up when your source suddenly cuts you out of the deal.
10) He had a heat press on site. He was making sales hand over fist. The problem I saw was he was limited to the premade designs.
11) I have another friend who is making money hand over fist, but hates his job, and I have watched him become depressed and less ...
12) Nokia's in a tough place right now. It's losing money hand over fist and struggling to make inroads into the smartphone market.
13) Obama wants to tax people who live in absolute luxury, who make hand over fist, who don't need, by any stretch, the ludicrous amounts of money ...
14) She's been gaining weight hand over fist and is now twice his size.
15) I'm not saying that Apple isn't making money hand over fist as their stock price indicates they clearly are.
16) It wasn't enough for them to make money hand over fist, but they wouldn't pay the rest of the staff a decent wage because ...
17) Lawmakers continued to borrowed money hand over fist and spend it.
18) Cut away the dead wood and they would be making money hand over fist!
19) So please show me stats/charts/datasheets showing that they are selling hand over fist.
20) Our roads are falling apart because we are so focused on spending money hand over fist on an electric train that goes nowhere.