very simple, convenient and easy to use
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: And what does that rate convert to for our industry?
Colleague 2: I'm glad you asked that. Let me consult my handy-dandy, pocket-size rate converter.
Colleague 1: Hey, that's really cool. I thought we would have to spend hours on the internet to find the information.
Colleague 2: No. This pocket-guide is really simple and easy to use.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: We've got more than fifty guests coming to the party this afternoon and I've got all these cucumbers to slice for the cucumber salad. It's going to take hours and hours.
Friend 2: Not if you use the handy-dandy slicer I brought.
Friend 1: That's great. We'll be done slicing the cucumbers in minutes.
There is no gerund form for handy-dandy.
1) ... a bulky DSLR camera with you for really high quality photos or use your handy-dandy smartphone which doesn't really produce the same quality as a DSLR photo.
2) I sniggered variations on the theme throughout the day, mentally mock-judging people against my handy-dandy scale of soporific to snoring.
3) ... up your game when it comes to bathroom etiquette. So here's a handy-dandy list of things I expect of you. It goes into effect today.
4) The game is also nice enough to log all of your exploits in a handy-dandy menu so that you know which timelines you need to re-examine to set things right.
5) Make your manito/manita's selfie moments easier with these handy-dandy selfie sticks!
6) ... you must first take our handy-dandy quiz to find out exactly which lovely lady's essence you'll be stealing.
7) With a just a few clicks, a handy-dandy new tool lets you feel a little better -- or a little worse -- about ...
8) A few websites, such as SGDTips, collate these promos in one handy-dandy page. Bookmark them for easy reference.
9) Of course I could've also gone inside and found the handy-dandy recycling calendar that was somewhere in our papers to prove I was right.
10) ... cross-checked with experts (namely, myself) and come up with five sets of handy-dandy Mandarin words you should pick up to talk ...
11) The handy-dandy dash cam. Having a dashboard camera certainly makes the job easier.
12) ... amidst the cold vastness of the universe, here's a handy-dandy app to give you some perspective.
13) ... safety tool that Hanson recommends, for both domestic and international travel, is a handy-dandy doorstopper alarm. You simply wedge it in your hotel room door when you go ...
14) Here's look at those numbers, as well as a handy-dandy downloadable PDF of the entire study.
15) In the meantime, brush up on the character with our handy-dandy primer.
16) Midroll offers a handy-dandy calculator to estimate what your podcast could be worth in ad revenues, based on ...
17) Lose one of those smart arms to a predator? No problem! The handy-dandy octopus can just grow a new one with no permanent damage.
18) To reach that conclusion I consulted my handy-dandy nutrition software for the numbers on classic varieties, ...
19) ... can still pop their heads out the door and pluck the mail from their handy-dandy mailboxes.
20) I have had my eye out for one of these handy-dandy slicers for years, but the good ones can be pretty pricey.