1) sexual misconduct;
2) mischievous behavior or activity;
3) suspicious activity
Related words and phrases:
A mother is talking to her teenage daughter ...
Mother: You know your father and I are going out this evening and we have given you permission to have your boyfriend over but under no circumstances is there to be any hanky panky.
Daughter: Hanky panky? Really Mom? What an old-fashioned word. And no, my boyfriend and I will not have sex.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: The children are very quiet. That always makes me wonder what sort of mischief they are up to.
Friend 2: I agree. We should go and see what sort of hanky-panky they are up to.
Friend 1: Let's just hope they are not burning the house down or torturing their little brother.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I've been reviewing the report which outlines claims for damages during shipping.
Colleague 2: And do you think there is some hanky panky going on?
Colleague 1: Well, for the past year, all of Dwayne's customer accounts have been reporting almost double the claims of other accounts.
Colleague 2: What do you think is going on?
Colleague 1: I think that Dwayne's customers are faking the damages and then giving part of the proceeds to Dwayne.
Colleague 2: That is fairly serious. I suppose we had better launch an investigation.
There is no gerund form for hanky panky.
1) ... characters before him, is laced too strait for that kind of hanky panky. His plans for the end of days include "maybe moving some chairs around ...
2) ... were in the nude after conducting hanky panky by fireside was a pretty stark hint at showing this character might be more than ...
3) ... disused portacabin with broken glass everywhere. It would seem that there was no hanky panky going on. Of course, when she came home there was no remorse, ...
4) ... a "moment of madness" he was involved in a bit of homosexual hanky panky on Clapham Common with a Rastafarian who also mugged him and stole his car.
5) Recently I've received a complaint from one mother about the phrase 'hanky panky', thinking it was sexually inappropriate!
6) I agree with you that complaining about the rhyming phrase "hanky panky" is hyper political correctness.
7) A probe into the spy-master's hanky panky secret life began after a Tampa woman, Jill Kelley, told the FBI she ...
8) I'll meet you guys out front. No hanky panky, okay?
9) Keep no secrets, and avoid even the appearance of any hanky panky. Being transparent with your partner is important, because it shows you each trust ...
10) ...be surprised if this turns out to be anything other than ordinary social climbing hanky panky.
11) ... the meaning behind the lyric "kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky"..... 90s kids weren't as naive as people think.
12) It was a running family joke that there had been some hanky panky in their family resulting in a royal bloodline off-shoot.
13) I have got to believe there is a lot of hanky panky going on in the military though.
14) He cheated. Period. Now if this person he had hanky panky with was someone who works with him or is a govt worker etc, then ...
15) ... news today was the fact that LinkedIn has been playing a bit of unsafe hanky panky with user data.
16) ... a rare occurrence that a man isn't in the mood for some hanky panky, but it does happen from time to time.
17) That is if there is no election hanky panky.
18) ... given that a handful of dirtbags do take money in exchange for hanky panky such as phony clinical trial results and promoting drugs and medical devices for unapproved uses.
19) And that's not counting possible electronic hanky panky which there certainly was with Triad employees driving around switching hard drives in selected computers.
20) Unfortunately, what the institute discovered was too much hanky panky. The institute randomly surveyed the net price calculators of 50 different institutions.