"to be hard to miss"
to be easy to notice
Related words and phrases:
Two coworkers are talking ...
Coworker 1: Have you noticed anything different about the boss lately?
Coworker 2: It's pretty hard to miss the fact that he's wearing a toupee.
Two wilderness explorers are talking ...
Explorer 1: Have you seen what's outside the window?
Explorer 2: It's pretty hard to miss a polar bear.
Explorer 1: I thought you had to have noticed.
Being hard to miss is the way you want your resume to look.
1) It is pretty hard to miss all of the signs of pregnancy.
2) It's hard to miss six beefy mustachioed Irish dudes rolling out of a white van like a clown car.
3) Jeff Reardon's wolf man beard is pretty hard to miss in the middle row, far right.
4) It's hard to miss just how unevenly the Great Recession has affected different classes of people in different places.
5) If you have more of a beer budget, it's been hard to miss 007's brew of choice recently, Heineken.
6) It's hard to miss a five year-old in the fields or mistake him for an adult.
7) Vermilion Flycatchers are hard to miss in spring and summer, sharing the lush greenery with nesting Summer Tanagers.
8) The five-story space shuttle will be hard to miss from the observatory deck at Chabot.
9) From the day it was first introduced, it was hard to miss the appeal that Apple's iPad would have to traditional publishers.
10) These are the symptoms that are hard to miss. They are intense, active and continuous.
11) It's hard to miss all of the back-to-school sales.
12) It was hard to miss the omnipresent headdress-wearing, painted-faced, ancient Indian warrior mascot of the Hawks.
13) It's hard to miss the signs that the weather is changing.
14) The decorations were hard to miss. They were SPECTACULAR!
15) They're hard to miss because they inactivate and grey-out the entire web page or application.
16) Taylor's famous violet eyes are hard to miss in this photo.
17) Tacofino trucks are hard to miss, painted in bright orange and blue with the iconic logo.
18) It's hard to miss the ever-expanding sections of supermarkets dedicated to selling gluten-free food.
19) The pub is hard to miss as it is covered in flower baskets.
20) It is hard to miss the abundance of specialist brands targeting the' bigger' male in recent years.