"to have a change of heart"
to decide to change your opinion or feeling about something
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Do you still hate this new open-office plan?
Colleague 2: You know, after a couple of months of working in this environment, I am starting to understand the benefits. I think I may like it.
Colleague 1: Glad to hear you have had a change of heart.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Is Jake going to come to the stadium and watch the game with us?
Friend 2: The last time I talked to him, he said he wasn't.
Friend 1: Well, I am buying him a ticket just in case he has a change of heart.
Friend 2: Jake does love to watch games live. I think he will change his mind and come.
Having a change of heart, he decided to support a certain charity after all.
1) However, Mila clearly had a change of heart when she met heartthrob Ashton, 38, as the couple tied the knot last ...
2) Eva had planned to wear a pant suit, but she had a change of heart as she was getting ready, and instead chose a simple white dress.
3) ... die and escape old age. But at 75, I had a change of heart. I aimed at 80, then 85, then 90. Now 90-plus, ...
4) ... procedures when she was young, and now says she has had a change of heart and regrets her past decisions.
5) ... was not issued publicly, however, after one or more had a change of heart while in China and withdrew approval of the communique.
6) However, Morrissey appears to have had a change of heart about turning his back on the U.K. after booking a show in his childhood home.
7) ... would be vacating the property which I accepted. Then they had a change of heart and decided they didn't want to leave, ...
8) ... hit back with his own lawsuit, but he reportedly had a change of heart last month (Jun16) and asked the judge overseeing their dispute to dismiss his ...
9) ... but when the time came, he confessed he'd had a change of heart. He said he's getting too old to have a newborn, and worries ...
10) ... didn't want his son back, but after awhile, he had a change of heart and asked the police officers to return his hard-core gamer son.
11) ... questions across one hour before disappearing. He then seemed to have a change of heart because he returned shortly afterwards to answer a few more.
12) ... safe in the knowledge that if they redecorate or have a change of heart down the line the fabric can be quickly and inexpensively swapped.
13) ... who writes Apple will have a change of heart and release the base model of the iPhone with 32 GB of storage rather than ...
14) ... that you can't get halfway up a mountain and then have a change of heart.
15) Later on, however, she was made to have a change of heart, tearfully regretting her conspiratorial ways of old.
16) It is during one terrifying experience that he has a change of heart and repents.
17) As he's preparing to leave his missus behind, Sam has a change of heart and decides the family belong together.
18) ... and he hopes the thief has a change of heart and returns the stolen property.
19) ... also offered to guarantee his salary immediately if he has a change of heart on his request for a trade.
20) It's interesting he now has a change of heart. It's gone from not feasible to something he's exploring.