"have a heart"
to be compassionate;
to show kindness and sympathy;
to be merciful;
to be forgiving
Related words and phrases:
A man is passing a homeless person on the street ...
Homeless man: Please, could you help out a man who's down on his luck?
Passing man: Why don't you get a job?
Homeless man: I have been trying to get a job but the economy is bad. Please, I'm very hungry. Have a heart!
Passing man: OK. Here's five dollars. Buy yourself something to eat.
Homeless man: Thank you very much. I appreciate your compassion.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: My tooth is killing me. I really need to see a dentist. Can you believe that the boss won't give me any time off?
Colleague 2: The boss doesn't have a heart?
Colleague 1: No compassion whatsoever.
Having a heart, the boss allowed Jarrod the afternoon off after he visited the dentist.
1) Sadly, you would be skipping the fact that I have a heart and soul and that I care for people other than myself.
2) ... is it preferable to just let them all die in the streets? Have a heart folks!
3) ... whom were in a mandatory evacuation zone. This was a tragedy. Have a heart and don't assume the worst of people.
4) Do you have a heart, any remorse for what our family went through?
5) Stop being so cruel and have a heart towards this woman!
6) However, I still have a heart and am still a strong liberal on social issues.
7) ... proves that athletes aren't ALL about the money and that they do have a heart.
8) There is still time to prove you have a heart and change your position.
9) The point I'm driving at is that Damon may have a heart sometimes or even have good intentions, as misguided as they may be, but ...
10) This tough gal does have a heart, though, and can sing it soft and sad on a lovely song like ...
11) ... is a single mother who has a heart for helping those less fortunate.
12) I believe my opponent has a heart, even though he believes I do not. I believe he is a good ...
13) ... all of the big league politics aside, he still has a heart for people.
14) ... endured many undeserving things in her life, but I think she still has a heart. I think she cares regardless of her exterior/actions.
15) ... everyone who has a heart would go on a frenzy about it because it's just not right!
16) If one has a heart... one grieves for the lost.
17) ... so sweet and kind and he is just a good person. He has a heart.
18) The main character is an Amish woman named Lyndel, who has a heart to care for those in need.
19) Romney has a heart and enough extra cash to help out someone in need.
20) Still you can sense that J. K. Rowling has a heart for those who are not strong, cool or pretty ...