"to have no clue"
to have no knowledge or information about
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Who is that in talking with the boss?
Colleague 2: I have no clue. Could be anybody.
Colleague 1: Well, it isn't anyone from the office.
Colleague 2: Again. I have no idea who that is and I don't really care.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Have you filled in your tax forms this year?
Friend 2: Yes. I have even filed them.
Friend 1: Did you understand the new line item 237? It was something about claiming employment expenses.
Friend 2: Sorry. I have no clue. I use a handy piece of software to do my taxes and it just asks me all the relevant questions and I just enter the answers. I really do not know anything about taxes.
Having no clue what was going on, he simply walked right into the middle of a bank robbery.
1) Congress, media, academia, and policy forums, still have no clue about what is happening before their eyes.
2) Certainly, I had no clue about the African-American participation in the space programme.
3) I think if we ask members of the public, they will have no clue how many councillors are on their council now.
4) Even those who have no clue about the game start posing as experts and senselessly criticise the players without ever analyzing ...
5) I also can not defend his non-action because I have no clue why he refused to act.
6) If the government had no clue that the money had not been paid, they would not have started paying us ...
7) Police had no clue who the murder victim was when the teenager's dismembered body was found, ...
8) ... still do not know the extent of the disaster. We have no clue. We are waiting to see whether we can bring this under control.
9) ... in a meeting and after five minutes I realised my players had no clue what I was talking about so I had to start new.
10) We are in 'deer-in-the-headlights' mode, candidly. We have no clue what's happening.
11) The world is in revolt. We have no clue about the depth of distemper that has occasioned this revolt.
12) ... they have become completely out of touch with our society and have no clue how to address the real (and literally burning issues) in our society.
13) The outspoken anti-Brexit campaigner said most of the British cabinet had no clue what Brexit would look like, ...
14) People are starting to mock them because they clearly have no clue on how to fix the (even bigger) problem they've created.
15) Currently, scientists have no clue as to how the cell could have originated without having been created by a designer ...
16) ... of the lack of funding because the powers that be have no clue what the under-served are going through in our communities.
17) ... the concept has to be derived by them as the client may have no clue about lighting.
18) He has no clue how much money he can claim from his insurance.
19) ... ways to hide his addiction from them. Even his parents had no clue that he used to go back home drunk.
20) ... to young people, particularly girls, is they are fortunate to have no clue how difficult it used to be for a woman to have a career.