"to have something to spare"
to have more than enough of something
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I could really use your help if you have twenty minutes to spare.
Colleague 2: My desk is quiet right now. I have a little extra time to give you. How can I help?
A couple are talking ...
Husband: Are you ready to go to the gym and do our workouts?
Wife: I have had such a busy and hectic day already and I still have some more work to do tonight. I really do not have the energy to spare for a workout.
Husband: Sometimes, exercising gives a person a boost of energy.
Wife: I am just too exhausted. Maybe tomorrow.
Having more than enough to spare, she shared generously with her friends.
1) But how can you launch a business if you don't have much money to spare?
2) ... is the high to middle income groups that have the cash to spare for private services.
3) At home even the hired men have food enough to spare, and here I am, dying of hunger!
4) She suggested that I charge more, because corporate clients have more money to spare and needed to reach more people.
5) Starting at around $38/night, these places are ideal if you have little cash to spare but need more than just a washing machine-sized capsule.
6) Back in Keighley we have 45 minutes to spare for the bus so pop into ASDA for some things for tea.
7) The people who aren't wealthy have no money to spare.
8) Sorry, Barry, I don't have any skin to spare. I already sacrifice out of my paycheck every week.
9) This is especially important on virtual servers that don't have much memory to spare.
10) I'll do a full trip review as soon as I have an evening to spare here, but I'll highlight a few things.
11) With budget cutbacks, many schools have little money to spare for technology upgrades.
12) ... the options of working at home, but you don't have the space to spare, an outbuilding may be the solution for you.
13) ... by giving you emotional support, help you have more attention to spare for how the children are feeling.
14) Whom should I bless with my attention? Do I have any attention to spare?
15) Those who have a little to spare are setting up their new ideas online.
16) Came here because I was thirsty and I had 30 minutes to spare before I had to go to my appointment nearby.
17) At first there had been gold to spare and even to waste. Ripped out of the earth, ...
18) Even if I had two hours to spare for shopping, I wouldn't go out and buy a suit.
19) He really had no breath to spare, and it was very alarming to see him laugh.
20) People who felt guilty were usually in employment and had no energy to spare for exercise.