"to head over to"
to depart and move or travel toward a specific destination
Related words and phrases:
A husband and wife are talking on their cell phones ...
Wife: Where are you?
Husband: I'm just leaving the office.
Wife: You won't forget to pick up the stuff for the party tonight, will you?
Husband: I'm just heading over to the mall now. I can pick up the party supplies when I get there.
Wife: Thank you, sweetheart. See you when you get home.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Did you hear about the party at Paula's?
Friend 2: I did! Sounds like it will be a really good party.
Friend 1: Well, it's nine o'clock now. When do you want to go?
Friend 2: Let's head over there now.
Friend 1: OK.
Heading over to means you are going somewhere.
1) To view the art that was on display at the games art exhibition, head over to the London Games Art Gallery now.
2) First you'll need to head over to the Twitter Retweet Button configuration page
3) You take 10 minutes out of your day on Nov. 6, head over to your local polling place, cast your ballot and you're done.
4) Click through our slideshow below for the first ten and head over to Her Campus to see the rest!
5) And last, but not least, head over to the official Shatner site at williamshatner.com.
6) I was the one girl (among 5 or more boys) who would head over to my friend Rob's house to study for physics and advanced biology.
7) Rather than listing all of the different recognized media types, head over to W3.org and take a look at their extensive list.
8) To view her biography, please head over to the Conference General Information area.
9) After spending a couple days in Hong Kong, it was time to head over to Tokyo!
10) If you missed a live recording of Beyond the Monument, then you can head over to the show's Youtube channel and watch it there.
11) Chris heads over to the UK next week.
12) The giant excuses himself and heads over to two people who are at the end of an alleyway.
13) Ken hears Lin saying that Yuu is in pain and he heads over to him.
14) When the other man leaves, the night watchman heads over to the water and rescues the case.
15) As a uniformed officer arrests the man, Nick heads over to pet Sam and discovers blood.
16) I'm now headed over to Pat Bravo's site.
17) So on Sunday evening Marilyn and I headed over to Kingston Mines in Lincoln Park
18) I got ready for the day instead and headed over to my office.
19) I headed over to Swift Cantrell Park to run a few laps.
20) I headed over to the canteen/coffee shop and spoke to the only people I could find.