a celebration for a woman who is about to get married, in which only her women friends participate
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What are you working on?
Friend 2: I'm planning Nancy's bachelorette party.
Friend 1: Oh, you mean her hen night?
Friend 2: That's right. Just a bunch of us girls out for a crazy night on the town.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your hen night?
Friend 2: It was fantastic. All my best women friends came out for a great night. We played games and drank and had a really nice meal at a good restaurant.
Friend 1: And the men?
Friend 2: Who cares? I suppose they made their own entertainment. This was a girls only night.
There is no gerund form for hen night.
1) Before even commencing the preparation of the hen night, make it your goal to create something special.
2) ... VIP passes for an exclusive night club. Let your creativity run free, this hen night doesn't have to be the same as all the others.
3) Needless to say it was nonsense, hen night on our floor and a lot of noise and people trying to open door ...
4) The hen night picture looked like they were going to have a great night.
5) ... on the role for Jen, which would probably mean the usual -- planning the hen night, organising the bridal shower etc.
6) Receptionist couldn't supply us with right away as he was having to supervise a hen night waiting for a cab, but did bring it to our room after a ...
7) And it is because of my siblings that my London hen night was all about Dirty Dancing, from the costumes and props to the moves ...
8) We spent the entire time laughing, which is a great way to spend your hen night, especially when not everyone knows each other.
9) I start chatting to some girls from a Glasgow hen night. They're fun loving and seem to take a shine to me.
10) Whatever your dream hen night is, here are our five tips on how to make it an unforgettable ...
11) Hen night games will certainly provide entertainment and ensure an unforgettable nigh.
12) Do I need to take a gift or a card to hen night?
13) I am going to a friend's hen night and there are quite a few others going. It is just relaxed drinks/dancing ...
14) ... let's just say I have no company this evening since she's at a hen night.
15) Well, since your one is out having her hen night, why aren't you out enjoying your last bit o' freedom?
16) I had previously done Julie's make-up for her engagement photos and her hen night a month or so ago.
17) ... doing some homework for one of the girls, who was organising her sister's hen night (bachelorette?) in Galway.
18) You want the kind of hen night which people tell you they loved, especially the fact it was a different ...
19) Some organisers opt for a variety of small touches to provide sparkle to the hen night, while others may go for the one spectacular thing to make it an ...
20) After a late night of hen night celebrations you will no doubt enjoy the chance to relax and chill out.