a celebration for a woman who is about to get married, in which only her women friends participate
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: What are you working on?
Friend 2: I'm planning Nancy's bachelorette party.
Friend 1: Oh, you mean her hen party?
Friend 2: That's right. Just a bunch of us girls out for a crazy night on the town.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: How was your hen party?
Friend 2: It was fantastic. All my best women friends came out for a great night. We played games and drank and had a really nice meal at a good restaurant.
Friend 1: And the men?
Friend 2: Who cares? I suppose they made their own entertainment. This was a girls only night.
There is no gerund form for hen party.
1) Before even commencing the preparation of the hen party, make it your goal to create something special.
2) ... VIP passes for an exclusive night club. Let your creativity run free, this hen party doesn't have to be the same as all the others.
3) Needless to say it was nonsense, hen party on our floor and a lot of noise and people trying to open door ...
4) The hen party picture looked like they were going to have a great night.
5) ... on the role for Jen, which would probably mean the usual -- planning the hen party, organising the bridal shower etc.
6) Receptionist couldn't supply us with right away as he was having to supervise a hen party waiting for a cab, but did bring it to our room after a ...
7) And it is because of my siblings that my London hen party was all about Dirty Dancing, from the costumes and props to the moves ...
8) We spent the entire time laughing, which is a great way to spend your hen party, especially when not everyone knows each other.
9) I start chatting to some girls from a Glasgow hen party. They're fun loving and seem to take a shine to me.
10) Whatever your dream hen party is, here are our five tips on how to make it an unforgettable ...
11) Hen party games will certainly provide entertainment and ensure an unforgettable nigh.
12) Do I need to take a gift or a card to hen party?
13) I am going to a friend's hen party and there are quite a few others going. It is just relaxed drinks/dancing ...
14) ... let's just say I have no company this evening since she's at a hen party.
15) Well, since your one is out having her hen party, why aren't you out enjoying your last bit o' freedom?
16) I had previously done Julie's make-up for her engagement photos and her hen party a month or so ago.
17) ... doing some homework for one of the girls, who was organising her sister's hen party (bachelorette?) in Galway.
18) You want the kind of hen party which people tell you they loved, especially the fact it was a different ...
19) Some organisers opt for a variety of small touches to provide sparkle to the hen party, while others may go for the one spectacular thing to make it an ...
20) After a late night of hen party celebrations you will no doubt enjoy the chance to relax and chill out.