"to hit the head"
to use the toilet
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking at their local drinking establishment ...
Friend 1: Wow! I really need to use the bathroom.
Friend 2: Oh ya? How many beer have you had?
Friend 1: I think around six or so since the last time I went to the washroom.
Friend 2: Then you should hit the head.
Two mothers are talking ...
Mom 1: Do you suppose that we should be giving the kids all this spicy food?
Mom 2: We don't do it all the time. This is a special occasion.
Mom 1: I suppose you're right. By the way, where is Sally?
Mom 2: I think she went to hit the head.
Hitting the head relieves one's bladder.
1) Then if you need to hit the head, the bathroom is pretty funky.
2) Go far enough south, and the next time you hit the head, the water will spin clockwise down the drain.
3) I usually use bathroom with the occasional I got ta hit the head.
4) Still, my guess is you'll have to hit the head before we get out on the road again.
5) You hit the head when your bladder is full.
6) Do we hit the head when our bladders are full?
7) He is not hitting the head right now.
8) Have you already hit the head?
9) I have been hitting the head all morning.
10) Did she hit the head before work?
11) They were hitting the head when the alarm went off.
12) You had not hit the head by the time the alarm went off.
13) He had been hitting the head all morning by the time the diarrhea went away.
14) Will he hit the head before the long drive?
15) He is going to hit the head before the long drive.
16) I am going to be hitting the head all morning if I drink any more coffee.
17) Will she be hitting the head all morning if she drinks any more coffee?
18) He will have hit the head before the long trip begins.
19) Are we going to have hit the head before the long trip begins?
20) He will have been hitting the head all morning by the time the diarrhea clears.