what a surprise
Related words and phrases:
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Holy cow! I really can't believe that you managed to get concert tickets.
Friend 2: It wasn't easy. I had to camp out overnight and ended up waiting over eighteen hours in line.
Friend 1: Thanks a lot. It's amazing!
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: That's very interesting. I love to hear more. Please go on.
Colleague 2: Holy cow! Is that the time. I'm late for a meeting. I have to go. Sorry.
Colleague 1: No problem. We'll catch up later.
There is no gerund form for Holy cow!
1) I recently saw a woman pay $7 for a pack! Holy cow, that's a lot of money!
2) I just love it there. Except for the heat. Holy cow, does it get hot there in July.
3) Holy cow, did I get my money's worth!
4) Holy cow, Batman! What an incredible outpouring of feelings, opinions, and some other ...
5) Holy Cow I forgot how amazing the Sawyer / Juliet scene was in the series finale.
6) Holy cow, the bureaucrats can not drive me out of business soon enough!
7) I used to call myself Republican... but holy cow they've gone of the rails from the party I used to vote for.
8) And -- holy cow, it's Friday already.
9) Holy cow!!! I absolutely can not believe this worked... I'm still stunned.
10) Holy cow. I can't believe someone here even mentions something as insane as this.
11) I'm not trying to be funny, but holy cow! I wonder if this is why I have such bad luck in relationships.
12) I have to admit I was nervous but holy cow... WAS IT FUN!
13) I knew it was going to be a bumpy two years but holy cow man. They are going full force insanity right out of the gate.
14) A few years ago I made homemade peppermint patties and holy cow were they fab. Love them so much.
15) The staff is very friendly and holy cow are they good looking ladies.
16) Holy cow, they're making a new model! It's going to be better than ...
17) Holy Cross is one of the prettiest campuses I've ever seen, but holy cow a lot of stairs! It's situated on a hill.
18) Holy cow you have to try this!
19) I felt bad for Kevin, of course, but holy cow what a great jaw-dropper.
20) ... turned him down, because I was leaving home for the summer, but holy cow he is attractive.