"to hop on the bandwagon"
to become involved with or support an activity or cause that has recently become popular (usually for some personal gain or advantage)
Related words and phrases:
Some years ago, there was a form of exercise that was becoming popular. It was called Pilates. All my friends decided to try out this new form of exercise. I thought that I would try it, too. I thought it would be an easy way to stay in shape so ...
I hopped on the bandwagon and gave it a try.
Elizabeth likes to dress well. She is always following the latest fashion trends. Lately, Elizabeth has noticed that crocheted clothing is becoming the latest popular fashion.
Elizabeth will hop on the bandwagon tomorrow and buy a crocheted dress.
Hopping on the bandwagon can mean that you will support a worthy cause.
1) I hop on the bandwagon when I start a new popular activity.
2) You hop on the bandwagon when all your friends begin eating at a new popular restaurant.
3) He hops on the bandwagon when he joins a new popular cause.
4) She hops on the bandwagon when a new fashion trend becomes popular.
5) The school administration hops on the good nutrition bandwagon when it implements a new healthy eating policy in schools.
6) We hop on the bandwagon when we begin to cheer for a different sports team that is becoming popular.
7) You (all) hop on the bandwagon by donating to the latest popular charity.
8) They hop on the bandwagon when they start watching a new program that has a high rating.
9) You'll have plenty of time to hop on the bandwagon. This is a long-term, highly-sustainable and scalable business.
10) Hop on the bandwagon of how to make money on the internet.
11) I've heard such great things about Argan Oil everywhere and I'm about to hop on the bandwagon.
12) That doesn't mean Intel needs to rush and hop on the bandwagon with a new phone.
13) I am not going to hop on the bandwagon.
14) It was believed that other manufacturers would hop on the bandwagon and devices running MeeGo would arrive that year.
15) I did hop on the bandwagon when I suddenly realized that the Kings had a hockey team in Los Angeles.
16) Its a great OS and people are starting to barely hop on the bandwagon, that includes Sprint.
17) I understand that the author of this article doesn't want to hop on the bandwagon, but essentially liking a status does make a difference.
18) Another cushion cover - to join the first one soon and I hopped on the bandwagon and joined the Farmer's Wife Quilt-a-Long.
19) Consumers are all in and some of the brands that hopped on the bandwagon early are seeing good results.
20) If the mandated reserve was eliminated from the policies, then insurance companies would be hopping on the bandwagon like crazy since there would never be a payout.