"(to be) in full swing"
to be at the highest level of activity or operation
Related words and phrases:
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: I know there was a slow start to the new advertising campaign. How is it going now?
Colleague 2: We had a few problems at the start but the campaign is in full swing now.
Colleague 1: So all the ads are up and running?
Colleague 2: The complete campaign is now in place and doing well.
Two friends are talking ...
Friend 1: Looks like we might have to change our plans.
Friend 2: I was so looking forward to driving up to the cabin for some skiing.
Friend 1: With this blizzard in full swing, it just wouldn't be safe to drive.
Friend 2: The storm is raging. There must be thirty or forty centimeters of snow on the roads. I guess we will have to stay home.
Being in full swing, the new production line is working to capacity.
1) The bill comes as Duterte's war on crime is in full swing, with at least 200 people killed in the past month, according to police ...
2) ANC's mobilisation machinery is in full swing as the organisation's leadership blitz locations in and around the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro.
3) The party season is in full swing and we are constantly being reminded of the need to put on our dancing shoes.
4) The Pet Expo is back in full swing, with many events and conferences for pet owners and their furry companions.
5) There is no surer sign that the summer gigging season is in full swing than a rake of ads everywhere you look for some big show or other.
6) Preparations are on in full swing across the country and abroad to celebrate the International Day of Yoga tomorrow.
7) By the late 1990s, miniaturization and digitization were in full swing. Small digital cameras were mainstream.
8) The cotton harvest is in full swing in Uzbekistan. That means officials are pressing legions of school-age children into service
9) Training sessions are in full swing. Here's one of Vin Diesel training hard for his upcoming role ...
10) Chilean harvest in full swing. The harvest has recently kicked off and will continue until late July.
11) 20,000 Canadians rely on equipment powered by these isotopes and once production is in full swing, Saskatoon can supply isotopes to other cities for profit.
12) The teachers' strike organized by Marty Spinella is in full swing and children are out of school.
13) One week after my visit and FluCamp is now in full swing. Around 20 volunteers are occupying the quarantine centre.
14) The transition to cloud computing is in full swing among Canadian technology partners.
15) With the festival season in full swing, the only thing left to do is to decide which one to go to.
16) The beautification plan of the mall is in full swing and you can witness the change happening.
17) With the holiday season in full swing, Indians are flocking to the online marketplace in droves.
18) Montreal in the middle of a bitterly cold Canadian winter, a snowstorm in full swing.
19) The atmosphere in the Olympic Village -- which is in full swing even a week before opening ceremonies ...
20) With hardware incubators graduating legions of new entrepreneurs, crowd-funding in full swing and an increasing number of VCs excited about the space ...