"(to be) in good hands"
to be in the safe, competent care of
Related words and phrases:
Two mothers are talking ...
Mother 1: I'm a little concerned sending my little Sarah off to summer camp. I do hope that she will be well cared for.
Mother 2: I've been sending my kids off to the same camp every summer for years. Camp Wichiwashie has the very best counselors and the kids are always looked after extremely well.
Mother 1: Thanks. I feel a little better knowing my Sarah will be in good hands.
Two colleagues are talking ...
Colleague 1: Are you sure that my accounts will be OK while I'm away on holidays?
Colleague 2: Absolutely. I will give extra care and attention to your accounts while you are gone. Just relax and enjoy your vacation knowing that your work is in my good hands.
Being in good hands, he relaxed.
1) ... are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
2) Best of luck to you and hope you and the children are in good hands throughout this process.
3) The future is in good hands. For Peter, the future is in the hands of God.
4) I'll do my best to make sure you know you're in good hands. You can take my word I'll do the best I can
5) Baltimore's starting rotation will be in good hands as long as Peterson remains in town.
6) ... very knowledgeable, and I didn't doubt for a second I was in good hands. He took his time, explained the process of piercing through scar tissue, ...
7) With 18 years of experience in the field, you know your in good hands. We have the trucks and the tools to do the job right.
8) We know Zeb is in good hands and having a blast. We're not worried about him.
9) Steve Jobs left the company in good hands.
10) But you know you're in good hands with two of the most intuitive and authentic voices in young-adult today.
11) He found himself breathing a sigh of relief. His son was in good hands.
12) ... and I never worry knowing that they are in good hands.
13) ... felt that the documents were in good hands at the Library of Congress.
14) While I was sure she was in good hands, I wanted to be there and she knew that.
15) So just be patient. He is in good hands and being taken care of.
16) Dr. Ashique is highly qualified in managing your health needs. You're in good hands!
17) Be assured that your beloved pet is in good hands with us.
18) Our men and our women are in good hands with Chuck. They will be fine.
19) You're in good hands, good neighbor, we're there when you need us the most.
20) Knowing we can leave the shop in good hands allows us to develop a personal relationship with local suppliers.